More great cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More great cookies

I found another really, really good cookie recipe........

CHOCOLATE CHUNK PECAN PUDDING COOKIES.

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

I made my first batch yesterday and they are so very good I stirred up another batch today. The dough is resting in the refrigerator and I'll bake them tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing!

Love cookies too. Have you tried Matcha with White Choco cookies? They're great!

Comment

Thanks, SweetChoco ! I've never even heard of "Matcha with White Choco". I use lots of white chocolate. What is Matcha and, please, will you post the recipe?

Comment

Here is the recipe

Matcha Green Tea Chocolate Chip Cookies

Fun twist to the original chocolate chip cookie.

Recipe Summary
        Prep: 15 mins
        Cook:10 mins
        Total: 25 mins

Servings: 24
        Yield: 24 cookies

Ingredients:
        2 cups all-purpose flour
        1 tablespoon green tea powder (matcha)
        ½ teaspoon baking soda
        ½ teaspoon salt
        1 cup packed brown sugar
        ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
        ½ cup white sugar
        1 tablespoon vanilla extract
        1 egg
        1 egg yolk
        1 ½ cups white chocolate chips

Directions:
        Step 1
        Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.

Step 2
        Sift flour, matcha, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until blended; beat in vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.

Step 3
        Mix flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until dough is just blended; fold in chocolate chips using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough, 1 heaping tablespoon per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart.

Step 4
        Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

Comment

Working...
        X