Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messages from renee

renee has given permission to post her message, sent today:

]I've been in a physical rehab and nursing facility for a deep pressure wound since early March- It got old around roommate #4 out of 7 so far. If I figure out how to post food photos, I will. They are cutting back on the inmate food budget but giving bonuses to administration. Wound care is good so I haven't assaulted anyone to leave
    Please wear a mask and take care of yourself.

Also:

There is no division here anymore between rehab, nursing and memory care. The dementia patients are usually my favorite- one of those ladies was looking for her car because she had to get to a Grateful Dead concert. Yes!

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Still Renee! But so sorry she has been in any kind of facility for that long. Goes to show what a pressure sore can do. Of course, we also know from Cat what one can cause.
    Virginia

Comment

((((((Renee)))))) ~

We miss your quick wit and wisdom.

I'm so sorry that you're an "inmate," and that you have a pressure wound. But, I am grateful that your wound care has been good. Wound care is a tricky business, as I'm sure you know.

Sending healing prayers for your complete recovery ~ Stay strong and keep your sense of humor!

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

No Renee! Tell me your eating steak with bleu cheese on a catamaran in the Mediterranean and that you barely noticed the pandemic.

I wish you all good things and chocolate cake!

ANN
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Oh man Renee— good sense of humor, but not a fun ride at all.

I hope your care is good. Do they use hyperbaric chamber to help you heal?

Comment

Sending you positive healing vibes, Renee.
            s
            Jendie
            I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

Comment

Working...
            X