Free TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free TV

Free HBO and Cinemax, on now and probably through the holiday and weekend. For Dish TV for sure, but there may be others.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Howie, Sally would want to know this. I hope she saw it.

Ann
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Ann, I do too, but lots depends on it. The place where she is has to have Dish TV.
      If it does, then there's a chance she read it's on, right here. She did say she reads, but can't always respond or post.

From what's been shown, if she missed it, she didn't miss much. My favorite, and they showed it last time they had a free weekend, is named "Lucy". VERY violent, but is Sci-Fi. Morgan Freeman is in it. A very cool film.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Howie View Post
        Ann, I do too, but lots depends on it. The place where she is has to have Dish TV.
        If it does, then there's a chance she read it's on, right here. She did say she reads, but can't always respond or post.

From what's been shown, if she missed it, she didn't miss much. My favorite, and they showed it last time they had a free weekend, is named "Lucy". VERY violent, but is Sci-Fi. Morgan Freeman is in it. A very cool film.
        Does anyone know what situation Sally is in now? I haven't had any more information beyond what I posted a while back. I'm not sure she's back in the same place she was in before.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Not to hijack your thread but.......I have been watching something called Aerial America it is on the Smithsonian Channel. It is from the perspective on a state from a drone or a helicopter. If you get a chance watch one of them (its a series) they are well done and very informative.

Comment

Thanks Gary, but I don't get Smithsonian Channel. But I'm changing Dish, phone, computer, in a few months. My nephew is setting it up for me. I forget the name, but it saves me about $40 a month. Maybe I'll get Smithsonian then.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Try this some of them are on here.

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Thanks Gary! I saved that whole site. I HAVE TV TO WATCH NOW!!!

Albert Einstein

Comment

This just goes to show--thread-hijacking can be useful and fun!
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

I am working on a list of different places to stream everything (almost) that I currently get on satellite. I am thinking that I can get everything that I watch, off the internet. And I either buy a DVR or use my PC to record them. We record everything to be able to skip the commercials.

Comment

Working...
                    X