I have a question?!?.....,,:):):)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question?!?.....,,:):):)

Does anyone from this forum remember "notreal" or "shakes,"/ "shattered,"/shadow" from *years*, ago?!?...

Phyllis

Wow!!!:(

No one remembers them ?!?:(

Phyllis

Comment

Hi Phyllis. I remember someone who's usuer name I won't post in case they still post somewhere. They posted one or the other, but after a bit I realized it was the same person. this was a Long time ago, probably when you are talking about. I talked to them in Depression Chat and the Chit/Chat room.

I may have talked to several you mentioned, but I'll have to think on it. It's a very scarey thing for the person that is going threw this.

I'll send you a PM, ok?

love you dear, Jo
      Last edited by Jo6; 03-24-2012, 05:45 AM.
      Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
      'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Jo, I hope, you don't think, they were posting, that way, simply, to be annoying?!?

They suffered from MPD/ DID. Anyhow, she/ they were really sweet and a good
        friend of mine. I remember, they would only talk to people, they trusted and, I, was one
        of, the very few. That's why, I was wondering, whether, anyone remembered them.
        They *really* had issues!!:( BTW, if you sent me a PM, I never got it???

Phyllis
        Last edited by Ponygirl; 03-23-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Phyllis dear, I may be a lot of things, but I would NEVER think someone was posting the heart breaking things I listened to just to be annoying!

I spent many nights, all night long talking to this one person. Yes, it was exhausting to say the least because I didn't know how to help them. I so wanted to help, but realized they needed more help from someone who knew how to help them.

I listened to them, now and again I would ask a question, but the answers were all the same, no matter what I asked. I know this is a real disease and not one to be taken lightly.

The person I refered to would post with one other name, but I won't say what that was. I came across the person several years later, they seemed to be much better, had married and started a family. I'm pretty sure you would know who I was talking about if I did say their name that most people knew them by. I still think about her and wish I knew how to contact her and see how she and her little family were doing.!

I don't know if you remember much of what I have posted about my daughter. We have gone thru many stages of psycialogical problems over many years. Even the one this forum is for.

Please don't ever scold me and think I was/am taking this lightly. I do know what it is and I know first hand! It is heart breaking to say the least.

Sorry if I sound edgy, but what you said to me hit me like a ton of bricks.

Phyllis, I love you dearly and I think you know that. I just wish I could help all the people that are ill in any way that come to these forums.

all my love, Jo
          Last edited by Jo6; 03-24-2012, 05:39 AM.
          Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
          'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
          X