Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Where are all the aching ?

Distinguished Community Member

Jo, it's soooooo good to see a post from you! hope you get better soon as we all miss you so much!

since I moan & groan so much I'm gonna say that today I feel better & actually went shopping & out for lunch. it's still cold & very wet but nothing I can do about that!

even my cough is improving-finally!

better days are ahead I just know it!

Distinguished Community Member Beader's Avatar

OK, who has had triggerpoint shots from the rheumy? I just had my first set of 4 today to the trapezius area & now my upper back is hurting like hell! I think she said it was "Depo" like I should know what that is. Intitially there was some relief, but that was probably from the freeze spray. It's been 7-8 hours & I don't know when I should expect some improvement. Argh.

PS No racer-back elastic sports bras for me in the foreseeable future. Ouches in the wrong places.
    Last edited by Beader; 05-04-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    Sher
    My Life Menu: CFS probably since birth, full flavored since the 80s, with Fibromyalgia, Major Depression with a side order of Anxiety and Agoraphobia sauce, Restless Leg Syndrome with spicy Other Sleep Disorders, 11 Eye Surgeries, a generous helping of Gut Problems

i am still here and don't knock the tube, since i am down with feet, it is all i got, lol.

sure not gonna write about those "better days ahead". I blame the weather. griping won't help either. hopefully things won't get worse is my motto right now.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Pati, how I wish I could pack up a huge bag of heat up your way. Everyday we have lightening and thunderstorms and I do mean everyday. Not much rain with it here, but it's really odd how it storms like crazy and and balls of fire, you can see them if you dare look out a window.

So, Sher, I think I've had about everything else except the trigger point things. I should know what "Depo"is, I've seen it on my chart a bunch of times. Must not have helped, I'm still in mega pain.

No excuse, just grumbling. As dear friend Pati says, things could always be worse so be thankful. Well, I'm thankful.

yesterday I saw a poor man, he was almost bent double and his legs were just wobbling. my Scoliosis is worse, which makes the Osteoporosa (?) worse. I'm bent, but not even near this man.

I think that is why the siatica has been flaring so much lately. Dr. ex-rayed to see if I had a fractured bone because of all that. He tried to straghten out my shoulder and my shoulder does not go that way anymore! He sent me off to ex-ray and sent my scripts by the nurse. He had put me back on another pain med. that I had been doing better without. Will by the time I got home I guess I had a bunch of fractures!! POOH on Dr.s

I love you all and hope all are feeling better. sher, the the trigger point thingy help? I hope so.

((((hugs & prayers)))))) Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456