X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image.jpg

Saw this and made me think of here lolol

Comment

big time here about getting some things that i am ashamed to say but it is not getting put away very fast at all and is cluttering up house big big time.

and my right arm from box falling at lowes is hurting about as bad as when it happened. not anything much helping it.

Comment

Joy, while you are procrastinating how bout shoot me a big old HI so I can write you now and again. the way you and I have been going lately one or both of us can be laid up any time.

Anybody else want my email just send me a note. When my computer crashed it took all my email addresses with it. If I ever get an address or 2 I'll put them some where else besides my computer.

take care all, Jo
        Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
        'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

will do so and right now. I', likely to get sidetracked otherwise. it isn't hard to get me off track to say the least, lol.

Comment

same here, Daily Joy. I think when I had that Zombie Seizure in the hospital it took half my brain with it when after about 10 days I finally remembered my name. Those last few days I had to pinch myself to remember to answer them when they kept asking me what my name was. Dumb Drs.!!

Anyway, I just figured out where Emotional Support F. was. So many things happened to me about the same time recently I was so confused when I came back to BT, I couldn't find anything. BTW, when Ken took Windows Eight off my new laptop and bought Windows 7, installed it on Laptop I know where most things are. Windows 8 is crap and K. had already replaced his system. Now he is happy, he has his systems going, he's happy, not having to tell me everything.

Now, if Therapist can help me get things straight in my head I'll have it made. LOL lil queenie , that's me in your picture!! Big Queenie

hugs and love to all, jo
            Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Comment

jo i know how damaging those seizures can be. I am so thankful that my daughter has not had a seizure in 5 years. of course me being me, still is waiting with breath held hoping things stay good for her. it sure could have and probably did do a whammy number on you dear jo. just so glad you can find your way back to us here.

pati i hope the time passes swiftly and you get either surgery or glasses soon. well i would be hopeful that glasses would make a big difference. mine helped me enough until the catract hole gets bigger.

Comment

Daily Joy, yes, family thought I was not coming back. One of them told me that I was talking and not making a bit of sense. That happens all the time any way so what was different? lol

My sweet Jenny (granddaughter) started having seizures in her early teens. The first one she had here we didn't know she was even having them. Lauren Julia came to our bedroom and told us Jenny was in bathroom and making funny sounds. Talk about flying, Ken & I both just about killed each other getting to bath room.

Jenny got married about 2 years ago. She got pregnant. She was so worried the meds. for the seizures, but Dr. said no. Well, for whatever reason she lost the baby.

Well, its been awhile and she is pregnant again!! She came up the other night to tell me and Papa. In all the grand's and great-grand's We've had over the past years the last boy grandson was 18 yrs. ago. We've got many granddaughters.

Jenny's baby is a boy!!!!She is due med September. We are all happy for them and us too. I pray things will be ok.

Joy, I pray y'all will get over the couching stuff goes away soon. Ken and I both have been like this for months. Whatever it is I want to be rid of it for good. You cough so hard you are afraid you will cough up a lung.

take care dear Joy, Julia s

for my brother Ben

Comment

Someone once told me that girls are easier to make, 'cause the pattern is right in front of the guy......go figger, eh?
                  I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Comment

thanks for the giggle jan. and for seizures, i think my daughters last two were so horrible and it makes me all the more appreciative that she has gone for years now without having another. but one was on gravel road at camp place and the last was at a walmart where her head it the curb and she had to go to hospital and stay for about a week. and she lweft without letting them do an mri on her neck. and has had headachers and all kinds of upper body pain since, but no more seizures. i'll gladly take all the good stuff and be glad for it and try to forget the bad a little.

Comment

yes, Jan thanks for the giggle. *triumphant

so, they got it wrong, we are getting another great granddaughter in Sept. I pray things will go well for my sweet Jenny this time.

OK, scratch my procrastination list. If I'm lucky I'll get back to treadmill and cleaning guest bedroom. My whole world just seemed to fall apart. Another trip to hospital.

Had gall bladder removed, removed 100 stones, 3 were too big to get them out with the GB. They sent me pronto to bigger, better hospital. the ride in the ambulance almost killed me. Taking me straight from recovery to next hospital, 2 surgerys in less than 24 hours. It wasn't any fun. I think I was in hospital about 5 days.

I have to go back this coming Thursday to get the 3 stents taken out . They didn't want anything to go where they shouldn't go. They had to slice and dice a little bit of the tube to get those big fat rocks out. It should be all healed by now. I hope so, but I've had to be careful to keep from causing more harm.

So, my procrastination list is to get well, but get more exercise then I'll see which way to go. If I keep repeating myself tell me to knock it off. this whole business has been traumatic and I don't want any more. I want to get back to Therapy. Got to go Thursday to get the stents out.

I miss everybody. will be very happy to get back to Brain Talk for longer periods of time.

I love you all, Julia s

for my brother Ben

Comment

that is wonderful another grandchild, yes it will be sweeter for jenny and husband and i know how happy they must be and you al as well. guess no more grands for me as last one is now lmost 9. gee i have a total of 2 grands. just makes them all the more special to grandparents. .

Comment

Working...
                        X