Procrastination List Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Procrastination List Continued

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

hahahahaha bet ya'll thought I forgot!!

Nope, just not ready to admit anything yet, guess I better hang that small overflowing basket of shirts. Been putting it off but my tendonitis is not flaring so do it while I can.

Are we continuing this?

I keep procrastinating getting my zipper on my light coat fixed. Therefore I don't have one, and it's rather cold out there. But when I went to that deceased man's house to look for the car title I opened the closet & saw his nice heavy jacket, so I took it. Kinda creepy to wear though. But he hasn't worn it in 2 years. (My SIL is power of attourney & she doesn't care that I took it. She just wants to get rid of everything.)
    Lorraine (lor)

Comment

i keep putting off calling to see when I shouod make my doctors appointments, for instance gemale checkups, I know I havethings that don't belong in me for sure and now weird feelings on both sides instead of one, my eyes, when can I have them tested again and the list goes on an on. I hate having to be preocupied with health stuff so much of the time.

Comment

I have a craft room that needs to be re-orangized, and yeah, I always put off my Dr. appts.....I dislike Drs.,and hospitals period !

Comment

well it's no secret I procrastinate these days. my "in" basket is full again. however I did get motivated to clear out some pictures last night & filled a waste basket with junk I don't need.

I make alot of lists. then work on it until it all gets done.

seems I've changed my "what needs to be done now" 180 degrees in the past few years.

Comment

I have old tax returns sitting on my office floor waiting to be shredded. They have only been sitting there for two weeks.

But I did shred a bunch of old checks that we had sitting around. I'm so gald that banking is on line and I don't get the checks back.
            Take care,
            Dawn

Comment

well if I write it down here then I will get it done! I need to call the lock/key guy for my trailer. I've been putting this off far too long (last guy that was here couldn't fix it).

took me all of 5 minutes to clear out my in box-duh.

Comment

it is my belief that the people hubby hired to fix our computer are stringing us along. Darned thing is still slower than Christmas

Comment

Pati, I went to the URL that Christina left us.!! Now I understand why she is not ready to come clean!! lol lol

Pati, it is time for you to drag that Christmas Tree and all the decorations back up those stairs!! You've got a few more weeks before you get stuff together to do your taxes.

Gee, Christina dear, did you get those shirts hug up? Lor, Di you get all the poisons out from under the kitchen sink?

Leo, I know what you are doing today. Hope your team wins. I thought about you the other night when the Steelers won. You seem to be caught up.

Lets see, I can't remember what I posted. It's probably still undone. Well, I've got to finish clearing off my desk the the shelves in computer cabinet. That is a must before Thanksgiving so I can shut this thing up and lock it so everybody can't just sit down and go any place they want!!!! AND stop snitching all my passwords!!

The most pressing thing right now is for me to be more patient with Ken. His surgery went well, but I have been nagging him about all the things he is not supposed to do. He does not like that. lol Monday he will start on the drops for his left eye that will be done Thursday.

It's getting confusing and he thinks he can handle this all by himself. I beg to differ with him. The confusing part is the drops time will overlap and it will take both of us to get the stuff right! He will still be using some of the drops until after Thanklsgiving!

Ken is a Control Freak!! He already about had a stroke when Friday after we went to the DR. I was telling him it was time for drops and they had added another. He said I didn't know what I was talking about. I took the paper out of his little bag they gave him and read the instructions to him. He STILL said it wasn't right because he did not hear anybody say any of that. that's when I almost slapped the pea-turkey outta him!~!

He demanded the instructions. I gave them to him. He could not figure out where I got that paper because he knew everything that went into that bag. I told him the nurse read it out loud while he was still lying on the table. He insisted they did not give him anything to make him goofy. The nurse had already told me they had already given him something before and during the surgery. HE WAS VERY GOOFY!!

So you see, I'm trying not to be Nurse Ratchet, but he is driving me to it. I need MORE PATIENTS!!!! Guess I've been procrastinating with the" be patient with Ken until after Thanksgiving".

Please say a few prayers for me as well as Ken.! my love to all, Jo
                  Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
                  'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

OK,I finally made the call for key/lock repair.

Jo,that darn fake tree is upstairs in the loft. and it may well just stay there this year. housemate finally set a date for his daughter's memorial Dec. 28th & I may just leave town with my son. too soon for me to make plans yet but I dread the entire holiday season this year!

Comment

Pati, why in the world would he pick THAT time to have the Memorial? It's been how long? So long I had almost forgotten about it. the holidays are not the time of choice to do something like that if it could be done way long ago.

He seems bound and determind to make life as hard on you as he can. Maybe you should leave with son a few days. I know my big Christmas tree will stay down in the loft of the garage. BTW, that garage was built for my new car that I haven't seen yet and he has been retired 5 + yrs.!! He built his computer shop on the back of the garage and he stays down there plenty. He promised me again the other day the next thing he would do is buy me a car I could get in and out of. HA!! I just didn't answer him. I noticed it was getting hard on him to climb in that little car with his knee's as bad as they are.

Anyway, I've got 2 3' trees and will set them on each side of the 4' tree. It sounds awful, but if it turns out like I want it to it should be presentable. It was nice having the big tree and we both enjoyed it once it was all dressed and all. the kids will probably have a fit, but I have already decided what I will tell them. I should have all of this done by tomorrow. I just took that large trash bag and put it over the 4' tree last year and this year I just took the bag off and it was already decorated and it still looks great.

I bought the 2 smaller ones for 20 $$ each. It had berries and pine cones already on it. I am going to put the same decorations on the smaller ones. I got the girl across the street to make the same kind of bows for top and bottom. Now if I can get Ken to move my treadmill out in the built in porch it will all be set up and done with.

I will probably never use the big tree again. I can't see all my health problems to go away in this life time and from now on it will be the easiest way around everything I do.

So, back to my post, tell Mr. foaming at the mouth HM the time isn't OK with you and he would have to pick another time now that he had waited so long. About the Dr. Hospital, and ambulances and anything else if they have already used the services they will not leave him alone until he is bleed dry. the only posting for Mary so far is the 27,000 $$ and somebody will have to buy the house before he can settle with them.

I sure hope nothing else comes in but they have until Feb. sometime to do so. K's sis is trying to prepare with a loan so she can buy it. She will get it for a song, but if she paid more the Medicaid people would want that too.

I hope you have a good restful night. I'm proud of you and you are a fine lady. you deserve better than him!!

all my love, Jo
                      Last edited by Jo6; 11-20-2011, 10:23 AM.
                      Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Comment

i use to love to have our Christmas decorations up. I have so much stuff. I haven't had anything in quite a few years now. Well since the blow up a few years ago. I have gone downhill since then, having to stay off feet etc makes it so easy to lose muscle and i've done that so many times and once for so long, that is when I never recovered muscles. after 2002 mayo clinic, walkin that quarter size h9ole in my foot. that took about 2 years before it healed enough to take a bone out and reheal.

so wimpy hasn't had a tree and since family cannot get together for temper i get down. if i ever get one up, i will be called the crazy woman who has one up all year i do believe.

anyway about men. hubby had something, oh yes a cracked bone in chest, not a big one but a small crack. we got a hospital bed etc. kids and i waiteds on him. he needed a lot. it started getting kinda funny to me so i decided to keep a record. i kid you all not, he had me popping up and down about once every 3 to 5 minutes there for some time. and it was't just for a few days. He did not know that I was doing this and didn't appreciate it when he found out i did.

that is why i was mad at him yesterday. I don't know if he was that tired or what but you;d think after my asking, that would put it in his mind!! anyway it'd not do for him to need much pampering right now. there was a meal where he could have microwaved it for 2 but no, he chose one last night. oh yes i can get kinda mad myself.

He use to take our blood pressure cuff to work and check everybody. He knows I am to have mine kept track of and how high it has gotten since this celluitis stuff. But do you think he'd help, nope. So I am partly telling this just so the rest of you nice ladies will know you don;t have the only slow witted man on how to treat their lady. I ain't gonna be lady like much longer if I don't start feeling better well taken care of.

I still will miss him like everything and still hope I go first just to avoid the stress. son has had hubby sign for so many things and it will make me lose my cool having to get all those phone calls every time he is late on a payment for one thing. as soon as his house is sold and all paperwork is done, son is suppose to put some of his bigger things on his credit. that will suit me just fine. talk about procrastination, that is something thaat they would let ride forever and just keep buying new stuff themselves.

speaking of new stuff, did you all know this. when they moved they had stuff hubby had to help move. if they could not sell it, theyoffered it to us. hubby took it. later daughter in law says well HER parents did the same and took off cash they owd them for it. arrgh i will never get a big screen tv this way as they had a monstrosity of a tv big old bulky thing and hubby keept it. now i am not a friviolus pewrson so i have not pushed for a flat screen tv, tho i want one dearly. especially since i use close caption. the woedss must be heavenly to read if screen is bigger. anyway, maybe I will be sweet next time i am back. i just popped my first big whopper pill for this red crap on legs. and yikes tonight i can feel the burn. i hope everyone rests well and has a lovely day tomorrow. I'd love to go to church. I haven't been in about three weeks or four and i am getting meaner for it i do believe.

Comment

Daily Joy, are you sure you aren't living with Ken?? I seem to feel very in tune with what you are saying. I'm thinking it's men in general or we just lucked out with the one's that will promise the moon, then never remember again. If we dare to remind them, of boy, ww3 starts.

I've gotten so tired of the same old same old that I just don't want to hear any promises. He is so worked up about his "computer work station" . He has not spoken 2 words to me in days unless it is about the problems he is having!! Who cares, ya know? I mean I can spare a little sympathy but you would think it was a person or something! Gads, he is trying to talk to me while I type. I'll go for now, but hope you feel better DJ, real soon. Just for you!!

All my love, Julia
                          Last edited by Jo6; 11-20-2011, 10:24 AM.

for my brother Ben

Comment

well i just felt a need to let the rest of womankind know that their menfolk was not one of a kind, maybe, LOL .

Comment

Well DJ, thats a good thing to make sure all women kind know, don'tca think? Yep, I agree. If we look hard enough we can surely find one or 2 good things about them.

For instanse, Ken helped out when my dad was sick and dying from coranary arterey((sp?)) disease. People I hadn't seen in a long time thought HE was the son and I was the daughter-in-law!!

Then years later we discovered Mom had a brain tumor. After brain surgery we learned it was malignant. For 7 months Ken was right there doing everything he could for her. She would see him comming and her face would light up and she wouldsay, "here comes my coffee man" She knew he would make her a FRESH pot of coffee the min. he walked in and then he was by her side.

He found out sis was "warming up" coffee from the night before and giving that to her for breakfast!! He and I both had a fit!! Not long before Mom gave up the fight she told me I better be good to him or he would leave me and she planned to keep HIM instead of me!! So, that is 2 things he did that made me love him more. We are old now and it seems to be getting worse. Mama isn't here to dis-own me anymore.

If we need to list more things I'll match you 1 for 1, ok?
                              the big bad Jo

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X