Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Procrastination List Continued

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking Procrastination List Continued

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...n+List&page=71

hahahahaha bet ya'll thought I forgot!!

Nope, just not ready to admit anything yet, guess I better hang that small overflowing basket of shirts. Been putting it off but my tendonitis is not flaring so do it while I can.

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Are we continuing this?

I keep procrastinating getting my zipper on my light coat fixed. Therefore I don't have one, and it's rather cold out there. But when I went to that deceased man's house to look for the car title I opened the closet & saw his nice heavy jacket, so I took it. Kinda creepy to wear though. But he hasn't worn it in 2 years. (My SIL is power of attourney & she doesn't care that I took it. She just wants to get rid of everything.)
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member

i keep putting off calling to see when I shouod make my doctors appointments, for instance gemale checkups, I know I havethings that don't belong in me for sure and now weird feelings on both sides instead of one, my eyes, when can I have them tested again and the list goes on an on. I hate having to be preocupied with health stuff so much of the time.

I have a craft room that needs to be re-orangized, and yeah, I always put off my Dr. appts.....I dislike Drs.,and hospitals period !

well it's no secret I procrastinate these days. my "in" basket is full again. however I did get motivated to clear out some pictures last night & filled a waste basket with junk I don't need.

I make alot of lists. then work on it until it all gets done.

seems I've changed my "what needs to be done now" 180 degrees in the past few years.

I have old tax returns sitting on my office floor waiting to be shredded. They have only been sitting there for two weeks.

But I did shred a bunch of old checks that we had sitting around. I'm so gald that banking is on line and I don't get the checks back.
    Take care,
    Dawn

well if I write it down here then I will get it done! I need to call the lock/key guy for my trailer. I've been putting this off far too long (last guy that was here couldn't fix it).

took me all of 5 minutes to clear out my in box-duh.

it is my belief that the people hubby hired to fix our computer are stringing us along. Darned thing is still slower than Christmas

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Pati, I went to the URL that Christina left us.!! Now I understand why she is not ready to come clean!! lol lol

Pati, it is time for you to drag that Christmas Tree and all the decorations back up those stairs!! You've got a few more weeks before you get stuff together to do your taxes.

Gee, Christina dear, did you get those shirts hug up? Lor, Di you get all the poisons out from under the kitchen sink?

Leo, I know what you are doing today. Hope your team wins. I thought about you the other night when the Steelers won. You seem to be caught up.

Lets see, I can't remember what I posted. It's probably still undone. Well, I've got to finish clearing off my desk the the shelves in computer cabinet. That is a must before Thanksgiving so I can shut this thing up and lock it so everybody can't just sit down and go any place they want!!!! AND stop snitching all my passwords!!

The most pressing thing right now is for me to be more patient with Ken. His surgery went well, but I have been nagging him about all the things he is not supposed to do. He does not like that. lol Monday he will start on the drops for his left eye that will be done Thursday.

It's getting confusing and he thinks he can handle this all by himself. I beg to differ with him. The confusing part is the drops time will overlap and it will take both of us to get the stuff right! He will still be using some of the drops until after Thanklsgiving!

Ken is a Control Freak!! He already about had a stroke when Friday after we went to the DR. I was telling him it was time for drops and they had added another. He said I didn't know what I was talking about. I took the paper out of his little bag they gave him and read the instructions to him. He STILL said it wasn't right because he did not hear anybody say any of that. that's when I almost slapped the pea-turkey outta him!~!

He demanded the instructions. I gave them to him. He could not figure out where I got that paper because he knew everything that went into that bag. I told him the nurse read it out loud while he was still lying on the table. He insisted they did not give him anything to make him goofy. The nurse had already told me they had already given him something before and during the surgery. HE WAS VERY GOOFY!!

So you see, I'm trying not to be Nurse Ratchet, but he is driving me to it. I need MORE PATIENTS!!!! Guess I've been procrastinating with the" be patient with Ken until after Thanksgiving".

Please say a few prayers for me as well as Ken.! my love to all, Jo
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

OK,I finally made the call for key/lock repair.

Jo,that darn fake tree is upstairs in the loft. and it may well just stay there this year. housemate finally set a date for his daughter's memorial Dec. 28th & I may just leave town with my son. too soon for me to make plans yet but I dread the entire holiday season this year!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast