No announcement yet.

Procrastination List Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well heck I fogot what I was procrastinating about now!

OK,my housemate isn't ALL bad. he paid for the locksmith afterall. but his comment about me having cheap rent is still at the front of my mind. I had to buy myself a trailer to get out of HIS house.I know for a fact my dad is getting back just what he deserves now being in horrific pain,he's always treated my mom like crap & now that he can hardly move she must be doing some gloating don't ya think?

Jo, it's none of my business when they have the memorial. I feel it's disrespectful to wait almost 6 mos but that's just me. HM's excuse is to have the two oldest grandkid's home from college. then he said maybe he'd rent space for everyone @ the funeral home cause of the cold weather. I reminded him his FIRST excuse for a delay was wanting the headstone for the grandkid's to see! oh yeah,he forgot that. unfortunately the cemetary is down the road from here so I'm thinking someone will get it in their head they need to use the bathroom here? just have to wait & see what transpires I guess. DREAD it all!

Comment

well some things are looking up, such as - hubby saw neighbor outside and knowing his wife had been in hospital he stopped and talked to him for awhile. Seems carolyn had a haeart attack and then got worsde!! poor woman arrgh. been in ther about 60 something days. hubby told that man said she had always paid the bills etc and things got way out of hand with him in control. so this morning as usual he was a little late getting back home. that was okay, I trust him but i have asked him just what all does he fin to do for hours sometimes.

Well first of all I know if daughter is awake, he drops off her clothes and bags etc after taking her to school. sometimes they do sit and talk. and he buy supplies for fire department and looks at farm store etc. i main thing is also stopping by fire academy and yappiong. yikes i believe i have said fire dept has had him almost al ong as our marriage. not so but since sons' birth. I understand it all tho because i was an EMT for my girl scouts so I joined the fire department to be on hand and help. and that is what you end up doing, feeling helpful to group in same boat. besides half were youngger men and rest were relatives of minwe or hubbys.

Anyway after all i usually need time for brain to start up, this morning I called and caught him in time to ask him to go by doctors office and askiing about the plumoniary doctor i am suppose to see.

They still have not gotten to my name on the list yet, thus NO call. Wow since september, I'd hate to have more than two blood clots and really be in need of more aire. things sure are sslow. Having hubby do that was better than my risking trying to get to phone within 4 rings, LOL. I cannot move that fast at all. so yep I will admit good gualities as well. Just ain't none of us, including myself perfect. :angel:

sure hope you all can make out my mistakes. that talking dragon program would be lovely, if i had enough air to use it. and a brain that wasn't as easily mixed up. i use to could have done anything on computer from some programs without any problems at all. I had the commands etc memorised from using them so much. no more tho.

Comment

bringing this back up.......

well as a matter of fact both the older grandkid's were home for Thanksgiving. however the twins were in Canada hunting. I've concluded the twins are the one's in charge of their sister's memorial. I'm still biting my tongue.

the Christmas tree is still in the loft. might just move it over a bit & plug it in & call it good! all depends on how bored I get before the holiday.

now since we've gotten totally off topic here maybe we should rename this the "MEN!!" thread?

have to admit it helps to be able to vent & read how other men treat women.

Comment

Well all of the wearable shirts, weather wise, have been taken out of the basket. Or I should say, worn out of the basket lol. All that left is shirts that need to be stored for winter. I will get to it when I take the winter clothes out of their giant storage bag in my closet. I just dread taking that bag out cause there is a bunch of crap in front of it.

That is yet something else that needs to be cleaned out. I really need to go closet by closet and sort and consolidate all the stuff that we stuck in them when we moved in. I am trying not to spaz about it because it will give me something to do over the winter.

Comment

Now Pati, I like your"subject" better than lil queeny's. Shes getting HER STUFF DONE! I'm just lazy I guess.

I've already forgotten what I was procrastinating about and I sho ain't gonna go hunt it up. told you I'm lazy.

Now HM is the one that procrastinates instead of you. Tell him to stand at the bottom of the stairs while you shove the Christmas Tree down the steps. You can holler timber before he has time to see what hit him. That still wouldn't make it all even with some of the things he has done lately.

Dang, I gotta shut up. Here I am male bashing. I admit they can do little things, now and again and it be a sideways compliment, but you have to listen close or you will miss it.

I love you dear friend and it is great to talk to you. Wish we were closer together in miles. Like the sunny south?
            Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
            'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

I like your attitude Jo! pushing the tree down the stairs would be great if I could manage to knock off & break the deer head/rack on the way down!

Chris, clothes are such a hassle! do you actually iron shirts? thinking Shortcake has outgrown some of his clothes by now?

right now I have no intention of doing anything I don't absolutely have to do. hehehehe

Comment

Getting to the store for baking supplies!

Getting Christmas cards!

I'm starting to get christmas cards. yikes!
                Take care,
                Dawn

Comment

Now I DO wonder where everybody else is!! Maybe Pati pushed the tree down the stairs, it miss the antlers and knocked HM flat on his rear? Maybe HM got up and dialed 911 and told them some raindeer pushed the tree down on him! Where else could she be? Snowed in? I wonder...........

Now Dawn is baking up a storm. Maybe she will send us all a care package

So many missing I wouldn't know how to start looking for them.

Whatever it was/is I'm still procrastinating and probably will be from now on.

my love to you all and pray everybody is feeling better. Jo
                  Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
                  'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

That basket of shirts filled up again so I finally separated them and hung and stored everything.

Jo Chris ain't doin' a whole lot these days and speaking of men. I was so mad today cause yesterday I asked my BIL to come over and we'd pay him to finish winterizing the back yard and to get my Christmas, yes I said Christmas, I give up anyway stuff down out of the loft in the garage. While I am in the house they had taken everything in the garage and piled it against one whole side of the garage. CJ has been tearing it up for months and I had everything separated to be brought in and put where it belonged. He was supposed to have helped me do this last spring. The wimp refused to do it in the cold then just got lazy in the spring then it was too hot and then we tried to get the yard deleaved and ready for winter and needless to say we didn't get to it. So needless to say the garage had turned into a disaster area but I had made little paths so I could get to everything that had already been put away. Well when I went in there this morning to start working on the decorations and saw all of those boxes and everything else that was in there piled up against one wall so that I could get to nothing I was seriously angry and distraught. Could do nothing but sob for a second and finally gathered myself and started attacking the front yard only to find that one electric screwdriver was missing and the other was dead. Also thanks to him. He never puts anything back so if he uses something out of the utility drawer or something it sits until I get fed up with looking at it or until I make a fuss and he goes out into that mess he created out in the garage and finds it. So p'od I came back in and finished a Christmas project and waited for him to leave on a family vehicle emergency and got some cleaning done and some decor put out.

I am so grateful for all that he does for me but I swear he makes more work for me everywhere else. I have no idea how many times I have gone to do something and a tool or something I need is missing so I had to abandon the idea. We had a huge blowout and he spent the better part of the evening out in the garage. I am afraid to go out there lol. I have no clue what he did but it better be to give me back my paths lol.

Now I need to clean my disgusting bathroom and finish cleaning the kitchen. Yeah yeah same o same o.

Comment

tree is still where it's been for past year. I haven't even gotten cards yet. unless I get some energy I don't plan to do anything for the holidays this year.

Chris,CJ is just like most men re:put tools back. I like to know where stuff is myself so I'm constantly picking up after my housemate. there's a ladder & huge cooler by the back steps,been there nearly a month now & I refuse to put them away. I'm getting fed up with unpaid maid service around here. this is the year for rebelling!

Comment

You go Pati!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone! I would like to leave a poem from my book that will be published in early spring! Its called Surviving Tramatic Brain Injury, Epilepsy, Addiction and life's ups and Downs

A Poem of Hope and Courage
                          I have a condition they call epilepsy.
                          It takes no prisoners and holds everyone at bay.
                          You don’t know who or what you are when the dreadful bell rings.
                          Except you are about to journey where you thought you would never be.
                          The only hope you feel is when you slowly finally wake.
                          God has got a plan for me; I know that this is true.
                          God has done for me more than I thought he could do.
                          So hopefully today is not a good day for you, but a great day today and a better one real soon.
                          4-06-08
                          Last edited by tigerchef1969; 12-12-2011, 05:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

welcome tigerchief. I think you did a great job with your poem. No prisoners is so right. I understood your poem all to well due to daughter having seizures. Praise tho it has been a good streak since the last one. I hope all involved around you understand and are not always having any negative remarks as I have seen far to much of that in daughters married life. I look forward to reading more of your poems. Hope you will visit here on this forum more often. Good luck with everything.

Comment

Need to get in the mood to bake. I have all of the stuff just need to do it. I think my daughter is coming today to help me get moving.
                              Take care,
                              Dawn

Comment

Hey Ya'll Dawn is making holiday dessert!! I am making my famous Swedish Meatballs. Been too long since I have made them so am going to make a little this year for Christmas. MMmmmm! I am drooling aleady lol next.

I am having a bit of trouble wrapping my brain around the fact that my house is clean. Well the important parts anyway LOLOL. The rest isn't too bad. I have become ridiculously picky (OCD?) about having stuff sitting around and not being taken care of in the main areas. It makes me feel like the house is so cluttered and dirty and I didn't use to be so bad but this place is smaller and so I guess it is more noticeable when you can pretty much see all the rooms once you have actually come into the house. At least in my other house you couldn't see the kitchen because it was a whole separate room at the back of the house, I could hide my slovenly ways lolol. My bedroom is always in a state of disarray but very few are allowed into my den as my beloved refers to it.

Thats kind what sucks when ya put up Christmas decor, you gotta clean first.

So I am multitasking by watching Animal Planet, listening to Original Christmas Hits on cable and working on outdoor Christmas decor. Not very much, mostly lights and a couple of those old hollow plastic holiday characters bear and a snowman that are about 4' tall. I collect them from the trash lol they are hard to find.

Tigerchef great poem! I look forward to seeing more.

Oh and CJ did go out and get all of his stuff put where it belonged, his many tool boxes and parts and car stuff, so now everything is in the back corner lolol. He tried. I thanked him and wished he'd stop talking about it or I was gonna attack him claws first lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X