Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A hard call

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

Hank now has Macular Degeneration (sp?) in both eyes, the left one is "wet" has blood inside of the eyeball, so now he in KLM because his left eye is fuzzy and the nurses are treating his eyes. Although he had a bout with a flu-like infection, he is doing remarkably ok. KLM has been bought out by the local hospital and they are changing the name, but I will still tell him that he is at Kristi Lee and still tell him it is like a hospital. It might confuse him if I didn't. I have noticed an improvement since the take-over. I don't get that "deer in the headlight look" from the new personal when I have a question. Oh ya, when I have a meal, once or twice a week, with Hank it seems to be of a higher quality.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member

Jan it is so wonderful to get news from you. I hope you are holding up well good enough. I don't know how to word most of mysentences much anymore, now that I don't get out hardly any. no practice with keepin g up a discussion, lol that is my excuse.

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

now Joy, you do just fine!! I'm just happy you are getting back to the computer. Yes, it is also good to hear from Jan. She has her hand's full to say the least and my love and prayers both go out to Hank and Jan both.

Joy I pray you are doing well too. Just keep on pushing on and you'll make it after all. I'm just a few days from being 6 months out of the hospital. That has been the longest time I have been away from the "funny farm"

Take care all, lets get this forum going again, eh?

my love, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123