Thread: Hello. How are you?

Default Hello. How are you?

Welcome. We are back up (again).
    How is everyone?

M

Default Hi there

Hi Mari :)

it's nice to see you here.

i am glad to see BT back. i am wondering if the archives are going to be restored also or not. my understanding is there were still glitches to be sorted out. these things can take a bit of time... and work. :o the last time i visited, my avatar was still "missing" lol... but i see it has made it here now... :)

~ waves ~
    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Well look at you two who have decided to grace us with your presence LOL, good to see yous here. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Yes, errhmmm! Well, you know... Mari and I both like to be graceful! ;-) *courtesy

good to see you too, Chris... how are ya???

(((hugs)))

~ waves ~
    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

)))))))Greetings((((((
    Iam here too now and it is grand to be among you.
    Long may it continue.
    I have taken up facebook where iam Neil Kelman if you want to communicate on there and playing the bass guitar.
    The latter is partly therapeutic as it is great therapy i can recommend it.
    Be seeing you
    Neil

Hi, Zoso,
    How is it going with the bass guitar?
    In a moment a week ago, I thought that it might be nice to get a guitar and find someone to teach me some chords.

M