Thread: OT: BrainTalk in NeurologyNow article

Community Member

Default OT: BrainTalk in NeurologyNow article

Kudos on getting mentioned!

"Currently the editor for the American Academy of Neurology's Web site for patients and caregivers (AAN.com/patients), Dr. Hoch went on to found braintalkcommunities.org with John Lester, information systems director for the department of neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital. A collection of more than 200 separate online support groups for people with neurologic disease, braintalkcommunities.org provides free resources 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for patients across the country and around the world, Dr. Hoch says."

http://journals.lww.com/neurologynow...worthy.20.aspx

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Travis,

i read the same article in my magazine yesterday. I think it's great how patients are printing out info. from BT to give to their Drs. Thanks to John Lester and Dr. Hoch. Here's wishing You Well
    and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member

I got mine too. That was a great article. I admit I felt proud when he mentioned BT. What we write here does make a difference. When I read that patients copy info they find on BT, I immediately thought that because we now have this forum, it may not be easy for the newbies who come seeking answers to find the archives that has a wealth of info in it. Tattoo