Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: OT October Chit Chat II

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Default OT October Chit Chat II

my opinion, it was way to long,, is this ok with everybody ?

Hi ya gang,, we are in the fall temp mode now,, down right chilly at night,,,

getting everything ready for old man winter,, yucks,,

closing on my dad's house is next week,, closing on farmground is next month,, and the other farmgtound is next April,,,,

not much else,, we just keep on keeping on,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Hi Peg, Ah, winter is coming. I love winter with the snow, the holidays and family get togethers..:o As far as I'm concerned, don't have much preparation, since I rarely go outside anymore. I do miss getting out and playing in the snow, but don't miss the icy frigid type weather.

Hey, Spring is just around the corner..HaHa!!

Has anyone talked to Gary? Haven't seen him in awhile. I hope he's not ill again.
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Distinguished Community Member

Peg you are right it was getting too long.

Sally I am here, I am here!!

Doing pretty good for some one in their 90's . I have decided to add 15 years to my age when anybody asks. That way people can say "oh you look good". Instead of saying "Oh was anyone else injured in the accident?".

Have a consultation appt with the oral surgeon tomorrow .

Weather has drizzled all day and since it is harvest time the roads are covered in mud but the good thing is there is no dust blowing up in the fields. I have been getting the farm ready for its winter nap. The first year no one told me that you had to blow out your underground sprinklers...... that next spring I had to install new under ground sprinklers!

Be healthy everybody.

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sally I am here,
    I am here!!Doing pretty good for some one in their 90's . I have decided to add 15 years to my age when anybody asks. That way people can say "oh you look good". Instead of saying "Oh was anyone else injured in the accident?".
    RoTfLmAo!!!:o
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Gary, I thought you had retired. Didn't you rent out the farm to someone else. Or did I imagine it?

Parsi, that's what I remember, too, a rented farm.

Gary you are funny, "..was anyone else injured in the accident?"

Peg, how are you doing? How many weeks has it been since the stem cells?

Hi Sally- I heart you!

Lady is going for eye surgery on Wednesday. Cataracts, I think. Please keep her in your prayers. She is nervous about eye surgery.

I am traveling to Mom's soon so am busy doing tickets and limos on line (only because they don't answer their phones). I would pay extra $ if someone else would fill in those darn forms. I am always afraid I will get my ticket wrong. Instead, Pizzaguy (SO) got his wrong and had to pay an extra $18 to fix one small but crucial thing- the date of his departure. I am relieved it wasn't me.

Be well-er,
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Parsi, I have the farm leased out except for the house, my garden and the front yard. So I still have to cut the lawn (riding mower), water the grass (underground sprinklers) and water the garden (drip irrigation). As I read this I see that I really have it rough!

Oral surgeon is going to get approval from ins company at my insistence I don't want any surprises later when the bill comes.

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Cool, sunny and breezy here today. Ideal early fall day. David has been cutting limbs off trees that were damaged in Irene and hauling them away. All done with small hand saw. The guy is hurting! One of the red maples and one of the sycamores really took a beating.

Heather's car died today so she has mine at least till Wednesday or Thursday so my wings have been clipped. I don't really need to go anywhere...it's just the knowledge that I can't that is unsettling.

Still plowing through the online financial/investing courses I started last week. Lights are coming on and I am "getting" stuff I have always avoided and never had an interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by stillstANNding View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am traveling to Mom's soon so am busy doing tickets and limos on line (only because they don't answer their phones). I would pay extra $ if someone else would fill in those darn forms. I am always afraid I will get my ticket wrong.
    I wish someone would do all my forms work, online and off. [as well as follow throughs]. Unfortunately I usually end up doing it for my husband and often for his family. :ambivalence:

New Community Member

Hi Peg,
    My name is Ava Iím new to this board. I see you did stem cell transplant at StemGenex. Please let me know on your improvement Ėsince I have been thinking of doing that in December. Borrow money from friends and family and wonder if is worth it or Iím going to pay for my dreams.
    I have MS for 32 years donít walk and now my left hand is not working and right is giving out so that is my only option Ė all possible MS medication do not work on me (on Tysabrii for past 3 years).
    Sorry for my grammar - English is my second language
    Thank you for listening
    Ava

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast