Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Useful books on MS and related subjects

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

I have read many of Nancy Mairs books. "Waist High in the World" is about life experienced from a wheel chair. I like all her books but they are not all about her MS struggle. Many of them are. She is sharp, articulate and unafraid to tell things as she experiences them. Here are her books:

Plaintext (1986) Remembering the Bonehouse (1989) Carnal Acts (1990) Ordinary Time (1993) Voice Lessons (1994) Waist-High in the World: A Life Among the Nondisabled (1996) A Troubled Guest: Life and Death Stories (2001) Essays Out Loud: On Having Adventures & A Necessary End (CD) (2004)

"A Dynamic God: Living an Unconventional Catholic Faith (2007)
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Thank you Parsi! This is very useful to everyone and I love it. I will share this to my friends as well.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12