Thread: Posting an avatar

Distinguished Community Member

Cool Posting an avatar

I have decided to post an avatar now if I can find one small enough. It says that it has to be 100 x 100 pixels which I am asuumng is the # of "dots" I am going to see if there is software to make it smaller as there is software for everything except a cure for MS...... So there may be some strtange post from me (okay worse than normal) while I play around.

Distinguished Community Member

Shhhhhh but I am not sure but I think it may have worked hee is the software I used to shrink it and as everyone knows it has to be pretty simple! http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ Can I do it twice well time will tell. To be honest the first one was a real estate contract that I was emailing to the attorney opps!

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Have I told you today that I love you? Dave and I would so love to get together with you and Trish. I think we have a LOT in common (other than MS)