Thread: when phone is plugged in i CANT SLEEP

Distinguished Community Member

Default when phone is plugged in i CANT SLEEP

http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/b...rdless-phones/

Most of us know about EMF radiation from cell phones but happily chat on our cordless phone for hours mistakenly believing that we are perfectly safe. But beware cordless phones can be more of a health risk than cell phones. Maybe as high as 100%. Wow!

EMF radiation from a cordless phone charger/base stations, especially new models (DECT), even when you are two meters away from the base station is 50 times higher than Scientists consider to be a safe level.
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

well now to get hubby to check and see which ours is. yep we have them all over our house and right by his bed. I sit by the one in den a lot also. What do you expect from a hubby that worked as engineer for SWB for years and retired from there. Don't want brain cells damaged. watched what it did (cancer) to daddy. not good

Hi clouds,

I found out that I was cell phone sensitive. I've had epilepsy for 39 yrs. and I found out that when people are using cell phones around me it triggers seizures for me left and right. A person can be 100 ft. away from me and
    I still will have seizures. You might want to check with your Dr. to see if you are sensitive to cordless phone and cell phones like I am. Cordless phones run in 900 mhz. while cell phones are in the microwave frequency and both of these
    frequencies can send radio and microwave frequencies to people that will fry their brain along with shrink and harden a persons hippocampus of the brain where memory and learning is and this in turn can cause short term memory loss,
    alzhiemers, and brain tumors. I've learned to use ham radio these radio frequencies won't bother a person and you can make phone calls long distance or local all for free as well as talk to people all over the world. Here's wishing you
    well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi clouds,

I found out that I was cell phone sensitive. I've had epilepsy for 39 yrs. and I found out that when people are using cell phones around me it triggers seizures for me left and right. A person can be 100 ft. away from me and
    I still will have seizures. You might want to check with your Dr. to see if you are sensitive to cordless phone and cell phones like I am. Cordless phones run in 900 mhz. while cell phones are in the microwave frequency and both of these
    frequencies can send radio and microwave frequencies to people that will fry their brain along with shrink and harden a persons hippocampus of the brain where memory and learning is and this in turn can cause short term memory loss,
    alzhiemers, and brain tumors. I've learned to use ham radio these radio frequencies won't bother a person and you can make phone calls long distance or local all for free as well as talk to people all over the world. Here's wishing you

Sue

how does a doctor know?it seems usa is pro tech and few doctors will back me up-i hate cell phones and cordless
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

Quote Originally Posted by clouds z View Post
    how does a doctor know?it seems usa is pro tech and few doctors will back me up-i hate cell phones and cordless
    Hi Clouds,
    My Epilepologist did a veeg on me for a few days and used cell phones and cell phone frequencies during the veeg and they saw that my sz. increased highly when I was
    in the cell phone frequencies compared to when I wasn't in the cell phone frequency. This is how they found out that cell phones and cordless phones were triggering my seizures.
    Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
    Hi clouds,

Sue
    Almost all new cordless phones are in the 2.4Ghz range now. 2.4Ghz was introduced either late 1999 or early 2000. The new 2.4Ghz phones have 3 times the range of the 900Mhz phones just fyi.

ok thanks