Thread: Greetings

Distinguished Community Member

Default Greetings

Let me be one of the first to post here. This has always been one of the more active folders.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey Mal, good to see you and congratulations on beating me to it LOL.

This is to acknowledge your reply, Christina. There was a glitch and I got locked out, so I didn't get to reply sooner.

I am still trying to find my way around. So far I am having a difficult time keeping my mouse on the right spot to go to different forums etc. Can't bold and make my smilies work inside the posts but those are but small details.

Talking

UOTE=joy;42]I am still trying to find my way around. So far I am having a difficult time keeping my mouse on the right spot to go to different forums etc. Can't bold and make my smilies work inside the posts but those are but small details.[/QUOTE]
    Take care,
    Dawn

Community Member

Hey, all. Wow, fancy new "home" for us all! Feel like I shouldn't leave any fingerprints on it, LOL.
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

A very nice New looking home.

I've been on BT so many years I was used to the old format. will take me awhile to learn the new navigation,etc. sure glad some of us are here.

Bella,you'd think I'd recall which thread you posted on! well just let me say I'm hoping the financial stress gets better soon & the transportation issues get settled to everyone's satisfaction.