Thread: Barbie's dimentions

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Default Barbie's dimentions

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html

See how Barbie would look if she were real.

But if you are looking for an Xmas present for you DD or grandDD this one is different. Acually, someone gave my son one on his 25th birthday. He went to college & took these classes & still wanting to be one (if he can find a job).
    http://manofactionfigures.com/produc...er-doll-mattel
    Last edited by lor; 09-26-2011 at 06:09 AM.
    Lorraine (lor)

Community Member

Whoa. I knew I didn't like Barbie... Tho' the neck-down section is scarily like my late sis, who was rather over-blessed up top!
    Dx: Epilepsy; depression; chronic GERD and peptic ulcer disease; pelvis and spine damage from accident.

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Leo, One of her 'things' is as big as her head. Were your sister's? lol
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

My mom used to point out my "girls" to her friends when I was in grade school, I was so embarrassed that I would walk around with my arms crossed over them. Much later, when a friend of mine did the same thing to her daughter, I asked her to quit embarrassing the kid.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member

Wow, wouldn't want that body for nothing!!!

my sister's girls deveople early and she had a rough time at school with the teasing. Poor thing. To this day she still trys to hide them.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member

I was "blessed" with too much on top & always hated them! a friend's daughter had surgery to reduce hers when she was young. people can be so cruel. after my second son was born I was like a deflated balloon.....be careful what you wish for!