Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is a test

Distinguished Community Member

Gabriela,

I've heard similar but different stories from MS friends and it is just too much and one is too tired to deal w it all.

You did well in not using the censored words, gal. Very well. May this week be better and better.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Thanks Ann, I hope it gets better this week. The weather is looking cooler so that is a big plus for me. At least I can go out of the house for a few minutes and sit on the deck with my dog.

Gabriella

Gabriella,

No words just Hugs. {{{{{{{{{Lots of Hugs for Gabriella}}}}}}}}}
    Lady

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

Default Thanks for the Hugs

Lady, Thanks for the hugs. I felt the love in your post and I really really needed that. I have 3 days of infusions next week for the myasthenia gravis but I can already feel the tension building up. I'm going to take a few days off the board and lessen the stress.

Blessings,
    Gabriella
    Last edited by Gabriella7; 09-27-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Default Past week Not too Bad

Well this past week was not too bad. I only had two S*h*i*t*t*y episodes and I was at home so it was cleanup time with another shower. I'll have to make a separate post about my husband's activities today. He seems to have the dreaded dementia as well as macular degeneration BUT will not go to the doctor or have a doppler scan of his carotid arteries. We already know that one side is totally blocked and has been for a number of years.

I fear since he had concussions while playing college football this is the result. I don't know what I am going to do as I know he needs to see the doctor and get a scan. But he is saying he is not going to have any surgery anyway!

I may have to call a family intervention with the 3 sons.

Gabriella

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12