Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is a test

Distinguished Community Member

Default This is a test

This is a test to see which word is the one to use for ****. Is it feces, poop, or crap? Sht is not in Webster's Dictionary and both poop and crap have other meanings which are not as definite as ****.

It is a test to see if **** will be ***'d out by the filter.

Gabriella

Edited: I got my answer and sht is considered a curse word and damn is not! Since IT is a big part of the problem with progressive MS, I'll have to decide which word to use.

This is another test to see which word I can use for pee pee. Is it wee wee, urinate, or tinkle? This vocabulary sounds like a 2 year old.....

I am going to be posting a rant and rave thread soon so I need to know about the words I can use.
    Last edited by Gabriella7; 09-24-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Lets see how it works.... Poophead, PiddleAnt, SonofaShrew, HolyPooh......
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Default Testing

Good, Sally

Gabriella
    Last edited by Gabriella7; 09-27-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

Biotch....as in bring me a beer biotch
    Last edited by houghchrst; 09-24-2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: that one is good

Default Other words?

Just testing...

Gabriella
    Last edited by Gabriella7; 09-27-2011 at 09:37 AM.

Nothing much left to the imagination, there, GB..:o
    Love, Sally

Default No Way Around

.:ambivalence:

Gabriella
    Last edited by Gabriella7; 09-27-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Default A week of happenings

I just needed to vent some bad stuff. My eyes have been really hurting lately due to very dry eyes according to the eye doc so I'm usings drops 3 times a day now and so glad it isn't optic neuritis accordingly. Monday, I went out by myself for the first time in 6 months to go to the eye doc. On the way back home my intestines started cramping and I pooped in my pants as soon as I got out of my car.

I came in to cleanup and put my jeans in the bathroom sink without checking the pocket and then found my cell phone in the pocket and it is toast. My dear husband went out and bought me another one.

He was backing out of a parking place on Tuesday after his round of golf and backed into another car which was in the process of going thru the lot. He said it was his fault so naturally his insurance will go up. We went to a dinner at church and forgot to check the wheelchair before we went. It has been in the trunk of my car and both tires were flat so I used it as a rollator so at least I had a chair with a soft cushion to sit on for the 2 hours it lasted. I was almost paralyzed when I had to stand up to leave.

Wednesday, I call about the culture & sensitivity test which didn't grow anything because I had the Cipro an hour before the cystoscope so nothing cultured even though the urologist saw something in the surgery center under his microscope. Now I am supposed to go back on Friday for another culture. He wants to do a dialation but that doesn't make any sense to me since I am incontinent and have to wear Depends on a regular basis. I'm also retaining urine at times but he doesn't want me to self cath. It only adds up to more money for him.

Thursday, I slept all day until we went out for dinner. Friday, I slept all day until we went out for dinner. Today, I slept all day and my hubby watched football. He had brought me back a chicken salad sandwich.

In between naps, I'm reading a new book entitled "How To Be Sick". It is basically living life along Buddha teachings. The teaching is the opposite of what I have been doing so maybe I am on to something here.

One teaching is not to hold feelings in but to let them out so I planned to have a rant and rave post but I don't have the energy for it so I'll spare you all that much.

I managed this post without a single bad word. I don't usually say them so I got them out in the earlier test post where I was trying to fool the filter. It worked for a while.

Gabriella
    Last edited by Gabriella7; 09-25-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriella7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just needed to vent some bad stuff. My eyes have been really hurting lately due to very dry eyes according to the eye doc so I'm usings drops 3 times a day now and so glad it isn't optic neuritis accordingly. Monday, I went out by myself for the first time in 6 months to go to the eye doc. On the way back home my intestines started cramping and I pooped in my pants as soon as I got out of my car.

I came in to cleanup and put my jeans in the bathroom sink without checking the pocket and then found my cell phone in the pocket and it is toast. My dear husband went out and bought me another one.

He was backing out of a parking place on Tuesday after his round of golf and backed into another car which was in the process of going thru the lot. He said it was his fault so naturally his insurance will go up. We went to a dinner at church and forgot to check the wheelchair before we went. It has been in the trunk of my car and both tires were flat so I used it as a rollator so at least I had a chair with a soft cushion to sit on for the 2 hours it lasted. I was almost paralyzed when I had to stand up to leave.

Wednesday, I call about the culture & sensitivity test which didn't grown anything because I had the Cipro an hour before the cystoscope so nothing cultured even though the urologist saw something in the surgery center under his microscope. Now I am supposed to go back on Friday for another culture. He wants to do a dialation but that doesn't make any sense to me since I am incontinent and have to wear Depends on a regular basis. I'm also retaining urine at times but he doesn't want me to self cath. It only adds up to more money for him.

Thursday, I slept all day until we went out for dinner. Friday, I slept all day until we went out for dinner. Today, I slept all day and my hubby watched football. He had brought me back a chicken salad sandwich.

In between naps, I'm reading a new book entitled "How To Be Sick". It is basically living life along Buddha teachings. The teaching is the opposite of what I have been doing so maybe I am on to something here.

One teaching is not to hold feelings in but to let them out so I planned to have a rant and rave post but I don't have the energy for it so I'll spare you all that much.

I managed this post without a single bad word. I don't usually say them so I got them out in the earlier test post where I was trying to fool the filter. It worked for a while.

Gabriella
    We could consider this as your rant post and you did it like a lady. Your DH would be proud.

I'm so sorry that all this carpola is happening to you. Life just sucks rocks, sometimes.

I always have Diarhea after pursuits that rattle my nerves....ALWAYS!!!

Feel better and happier roads for you, down the pike.
    Love, Sally

Default Darling Husband

Oh yes, my DH considers darn a cuss word. I came back and considered inserting all those words into my story just to let it all hang out.

I'll just continue to be a lady Sally and see what next week brings........

Gabriella
    Last edited by Gabriella7; 09-25-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast