Thread: On Dr. Phil

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Default On Dr. Phil

What happened on Dr Phil? Someone on "Epilepsy Freinds" on facebook said 'Watch Dr Phil "tomorrow".' That was Tuesday so overwith. I saw him on the morning news but not at 1st. It appears he was with the parents of some girl who said it must have been a seizure (she has had a few)" that caused their daughter to go get a shovel, dig a hole & put her baby in it. Did you see the Dr Phil show?
    Lorraine (lor)

Angry

It's more crap about Casey Anthony. Pure B.S. Just another excuse and pathetic means of attempting to explain her evil behavior. I'm so sick of these a-holes that I could scream my lungs out!!!! Apparently, there's no such thing as news anymore, and this is just one more way we can be viewed as freaks by society!!!!!! Pi$$e$ me off!!!!!

LIZARD
    LIZ in Li'l Rhody; hydrocephalus dx'ed at 3 weeks old. No shunt surgery in 32 years! Epilepsy well-controlled and autoimmune issues being worked on. Mom to Caren, 21, successful ablation 4/18/07 for WPW; and Andrew, 18 (autism dx'ed at 2 1/2, 13 mm ACM dx'ed at 5 1/2, no surgery, doing awesome!!) Wife of 22 years to Don...and friend to Gina. RIP. 9/5/66-10/22/07 :(

http://s.excoboard.com/Livingwithhyd..._Gina_Libonate
    http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/autism-chiari/

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Lizard? Long ago there was a lizard. You are not her, are you? (It says "new community Member")
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member

Default Dr. Phil -- really??

Dr. Phil reminds me of the photo booths at amusement parks and zoos. Enter and within a few minutes you have a strip of pictures.

Go on the Dr. Phil show and within an hour a lifetime of psychological and other problems are analyzed and solved.

Yes, one can argue that his staff does research beforehand, but one hour of instant diagnosis is a bit much.

Distinguished Community Member

Lor,
    Same Lizard.
    The count started again for the new forum. I posted thousands of times in the old forum. But my new count is in the single digits or close to it.

Linnie