Thread: Happy December Roll Call

Cool Happy December Roll Call

It's December. How's everyone's year shaping up? I hope you all have a good and safe holiday season.

Hi Purple, I finally got over my glutening that started after getting a crown. It took about 4 months. I will need more crowns so I sure hope that we can figure out what went wrong. Currently my kids and I are in good health. My son hasn't missed a day of school since starting college. My daughter is graduating from university a year early due to credit for lots of AP courses in high school. Pretty soon she plans to be financially independent. It's all quite something to experience as a parent.

Quote Originally Posted by GFStephanie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Purple, I finally got over my glutening that started after getting a crown. It took about 4 months. I will need more crowns so I sure hope that we can figure out what went wrong. Currently my kids and I are in good health. My son hasn't missed a day of school since starting college. My daughter is graduating from university a year early due to credit for lots of AP courses in high school. Pretty soon she plans to be financially independent. It's all quite something to experience as a parent.
    Oh, good. I'm glad your kids are doing all right, but sorry about the glutening when you got your crown. Take care, and have a good holiday season.