Services for adults with autism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Services for adults with autism

HI ALL HOW ARE YOU? I know its been a while since I posted. I was wondering if anyone knew about adult services for a almost 20 year old and a 18 year old..

My girls are now adults wow hard to belive but they will never live on there own. and looking for things out there for them.

I'm not doing ok. I have a uncurable cancer and I just had major surgery where tmoved my omintem, fatty tissue; overies, tubes, uteris part of cervix, appendix and had to pull my small intestian apart where the cancer glued it together. I will have to have chemo all my life it will never go away..

so any info on audlt services will be awesome.
    think of all on this fourm and miss you all.. chat soon

((((((mom2nfautism)))))) ~

I'm so sorry that you are battling cancer and have endured so much with surgery and chemo. Sending prayers and healing energy your way.

I did some Googling and found some links to state and non profit agencies in Arkansas, where you might seek assistance with your girls.

Arkansas Developmental Disabilities Services:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Links to Assistance in Arkansas:

Autism Services/Links:

I cannot find a link to the federally funded In Home Supportive Services for Arkansas. Not all states offer this program.

I hope that you find something in the above links, which leads you to the services you need for your daughters.

Please let us know what you discover, and keep us posted on your health.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

I think, Grown-ups living with extreme introvertedness frequently experience issues discovering data about projects and backings that would enable them to live as autonomously as could be expected under the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
      X