Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT November Chit Chat II

Distinguished Community Member Pegakafarmgirl's Avatar

Default OT November Chit Chat II

Ok,, I debated how to handle this, so is it okay if I start a new thread ?,, so many pages on the udder 1..

Gary, 8 inches plus it sounds like ?,, wow,, we have up to 4 inches tomorrow,, yikes,, to early for this, and some farmers still have crops in the field yet..

I am doing good,, am determined to get back what I lost since last November when I got real sick,,..

so take care,,
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

Peg

2. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

It was getting pretty long, and the month will be half over tomorrow. Good timing Peg!
    Roswell was a gift.

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't care one way or another whether the thread gets long or gets divided.

There are some who do care. I just don't know what a person can do then except use your best judgment, Peg.

I think of the thread-starter as "in charge of" that thread in a way but that's just my view of it.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

6. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Good idea Peg.

My wife drove down to talk to her brother and sister. Decide who gets what meeting. So far so good
    no arguments.

We are not supposed to get above 23 deg all week so the 12"+ will be around for awhile low temp foe tomorrow is 6 deg. Oh myyyyyyyyy.

8. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

It really doesn't matter to me how many pages there are, because,
    I'm set up for forty replies per page. I was only on the 3rd page!
    Sometimes it messes things up, to start a new page, right in the
    middle of a subject/convo. Maybe a warning, so peeps may reply
    to the old thread and/or a link on the new thread, back to the
    old thread?
    Last edited by SalpalSally; 11-15-2014 at 09:43 AM.
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

If you are on the page......http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...iple-Sclerosis and look on the column that says last posted by follow it down to the line of the post you want to read.......you will see a members name and a time that they posted next to the date (today if they posted today)......next to the time of day they posted you will see a tiny square with 2 really tiny arrows in it. If you click on the arrows it will take you to the last post in that thread. You might need to scroll up and down to see everyone that has posted, but at least you wont need to start at the beginning every time you want to read that thread.

There are lots of times I want to lurk and not necessarily sign in to read posts or scroll through the entire thread especially Chit-Chat Thread since it can get to be several pages.

Peg, there is a lot of low moisture corn in the fields. It is unusual for us to get this much snow so early. Normally they will be finishing up combining by Thanksgiving. Some of it may have to wait until spring. It always looks funny to me to see onion and sugar beet plants sticking up from the snow. These are for seed production and they take 2 years to go to seed. First year everything goes into the bulb and 2nd year it goes into producing seed.

Sun is shining and you could get snow blindness today. Looks beautiful from the window because it has warmed up to 15 deg. So I think I may just stay inside. I did put heaters in the motorhome as I forgot to winterize it. I am hoping that it wasn't too late. After it was warmed up I drained everything and did not see any leaks. I have it rigged up so that you can use gravity to drain everything and you just have to put antifreeze in the drains. The bottle says that it does not have any odor or flavor but we can taste it even when it has supposedly been flushed out.

I even winterized the underground sprinklers before it got cold! Now if it will melt off and dry a little I could get the leaves off the yard.

12. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Cherie's Avatar

Hey there! Dad is still with us. Still not eating much at all and with very little activity and more pain but won't take the extra morphine that is offered.

Busy week here getting ready for tomorrow's concert. Extra rehearsals. Dress last night was 4 hours long with orchestra. Today we rehearsed for an hour and a half then put on a 2 hour concert and tomorrow will be the same. My legs are really talking to me with all of the standing.

We had a dusting of snow yesterday but it is hovering near the freezing mark and sunny today. All of the trees are bare except the red maples which still have most of their leaves and are glorious to look at .

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guess I must have missed something about the concert, Cherie. Are you singing? I believe you're a soloist, or do I have that wrong?

Anyway I hope the concert goes well!
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

16. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Sunday Giggle!!

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

Cool

WHAT WAS THAT? Oh...it was just a pin dropping.
    Roswell was a gift.

20. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast