Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blood work...

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((Mary Grace)))))) ~

Kathleen is adorable in her Goldust costume. Did you make it?! Incredible!! And it's obvious that she is in her element in the parade. Kathleen is always the Belle of the Ball.

About your pumpkin snack ... WHAT IS THAT?! I'm sure that it is delicious, but are folks at all wary of trying it? That just gives a whole new meaning to "presentation!"

So happy Kathleen enjoyed Halloween! Thank you for the photos!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member

Thanks Rose. I did make the costume. It was black long johns and gold paint. She loved the parade she walked with one of her old teachers from grade school. Parades...parties... she loves it all. She really pushed herself to the limit.

LOL, we were going for the "ICK" factor with the halloween snack. It was homemade chunky applesauce and we dipped sweet potato chips in it. It's very yummy actually. I think there was a little hesitation before anyone tried it lol but it was fun and yummy....
    Mary Grace

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((Mary Grace)))))) ~

Just brilliant on Kathleen's costume!

Well, you definitely succeeded in your ICK Factor Goal! When I showed the photo to Jim, he laughed, and then said, "eww!" "What is that?"

I had a feeling that it was apple chunks and sauce when I first saw the photo, and I'll bet it was tasty. Great idea to use sweet potato chips for dipping too.

You are one clever gal!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12