Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good To Be Back

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

I just noticed, there isn't a delete. I was going to add somethingto my last post but am not sure how. I'll just write that little thing here.....Dave& Sue, I see we joined at the same time! I remember firehorse comin. For some reason I thought he was a she.
    Lorraine (lor)

& no edit................
    Lorraine (lor)

Distinguished Community Member howdydave's Avatar

They must be getting sick of seeing my name on Forum Feedback...

You would never guess I was in software quality assurance, would you?
    Dave
    Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
    www.howdydave.com

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Lor,

It's good to see that you and Dave are back. I hope you had a wonderful vacation. I used to live in Maine and Mass. when I was in my teens but it's too cold for me. I've been having problems with my password each time I want to
    respond or post a question I have to put in my ID as well as my password. This new forum is going to take a little getting used to for me. If I'm not mistaken this will be the 3rd or 4th time they have changed BT since I've involved.
    I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Default Edit Post

Hi Lor,

You mentioned that they was no place to do editing your post. I just notice after you submit your reply it will come up Edit Post just click that on and make any changes and then click on save changes and things will be fine.

Sue

Default weird log in

I put my name (lor) & the proper password & sometimes it tells me it is wrong & I must try again. But sometimes it does work (like now, I hope). But that only works 5 times then you must wait 15 min to do it again.
    Lorraine (lor)

Hi Lor,

I've been having the same problem with my password but today is the first time I haven't had to put it in so hopefully the problems are fixed in regards to peoples passwords. Here's wishing
    You Well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Default Hi guys

Lor, Sue,

i posted to Dave's checkin thread regarding login... i had trouble and wrote to the sysop, who advised i enter just my username, and then login, whereby it sends you to the "big" login page. apparently there were glitches with the topright corner login. dunno if that is fixed.

The edit option works, yes, but as was stated, i do not see the "DELETE" option we used to have, in the edit form. i guess that is still a work in progress... tweak tweak...

also, if you are not being kept logged in despite continued activity, i would try using the "remember me" box the next time you log in.

So Dave, (Howdy, btw!) you are ready to eat? you ready to start another Seizlin' Menu thread LOLOL? ;)

take care everyone!

~ waves ~
    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Hi Waves,

It's good to see you here it's been awhile since I last heard from you I hope all is going well. As of today Aug. 18th I haven't had any problems logging in now my password went through fine and it's working
    just like it used to before it was upgraded. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Since where we live in VT is heaven, we don't go anywhere for vacation but it's been a busy summer though. The garden has been doing relatively well, although all of the rain and cool weather right after I planted my tomatoes did a number on them. The beans are just about done and I've been picking cauliflower and red cabbage. Still have my horse, Dylan. He got sick and I had a feeling that it was Lyme disease which, while not great, is still treatable. The vet came out and she didn't think that he looked Lyme-y. She said that the way he was walking (one foot in front of the other like he was on a tightrope) and tilting his head, she thought that he had equine protozoan myleoenchephilitis (EPM). There is no definitive test for it and no cure which would have meant putting him down. As those who are here who have known me for years, I had had to put down my two horses eight years ago and it almost killed me. The thought of losing Dylan was almost too much to bear. But the Lyme test came back positive and he seems to be okay, although he's still walking strangely. He was so sick that it was horrible! Will just have to watch him to see if his balance gets worse and it starts to look like EPM. Other than that and the fact that my daughter decided out of the blue that she hates me, life is pretty good!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast