Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is There a New Law re: Opiate Scripts?

Distinguished Community Member

Lil E, glad to hear you got it worked out and have a place that works with you. I have used CVS for over 20 years and have had very little trouble with them. When I was way short on my MS Contin they went ahead and gave me the number of pills to get me through for five days since I hadn't had any issues with my medication for 20 years.

Having this worked out has to be a big lift off your shoulders as I know what it is like when you don't know when you will get your medication.
    Last edited by Mark N; 11-02-2014 at 06:45 PM.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Eva - My heart goes out to you. PLEASE - file a civil rights complaint, call your states pharmacy board or medical office, get LOUD - Go to your local paper - the last thing they want is to be embarrassed, Call corporate W.G. Talk to your Doc - I am assuming you have a good relationship with them. I have been through simaler and I know it is NO picnic. Hang in there and I will be praying for you.
    Blessings
    Alex44
    Skypilot
    PS -take what I have said with a grain of salt - sometimes you just have to be quiet - Only YOU know what is best - the end goal is to get your meds - perhaps do the above after you have them - that and you do not want to get branded as a troublemaker, much as it hurts my heart to say that.
    Luck and blessings
    Sky

Dear Lil E =With all this going on, I would switch to another pharmacy and get THEM to transfer the prescriptions over, if that does not work , go to Walgreens and talk to the pharmacist, I have done this in the past - Most Indy's are happy to do so. after that when is straightened out, I would never go to or shop at Walgreens ever - and I am being polite. I wish you the best, You WILL get through this Nightmare and build a better Rainey day stash if you can. Take Care.
    Blessings
    Skypilot Steve (AKA Alex44)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12