Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asbestos Triggering Seizures

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Nelson,
    Welcome to the forum! Thank you so much for all of the info. I find it very interesting. I will have to make an appt. with my Epileptologist and see if this is what has increased my sz.
    and if it is the school is going to have to deal with some legal business. I do know that at least 10 or more of my co workers over the yrs. have ended up with cancer and it makes me wonder
    if this could also be what's causing the problem.
    Since I go to a university hospital where students are learning this may be a good topic for the Drs. to teach the students. In the meantime try taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day
    I found it did wonders reducing my sz. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I don't know anything about seizures but it would not surprise me if something that toxic triggered them.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12