Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Get My AED

Community Member

I have it all sent by mail pharmacy they even call me to remind of the time to refill my prescription. I can order three month's of medication and pay for two months. This dealingwith a walk-in pharmacy is outdated in my life.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi zep,

I've never dealt with mail order perscriptions and since I'm still able to work each day I ride by Rite aid so it's not out of my way. The Gov't. is now talking about closing more post offices in my area and
    stopping mail delivery on Saturdays and possibly all together because so many people are doing things on line now. I sure hope they don't stop deliverying mail all together as they have mentioned. Here's wishing
    you Well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member howdydave's Avatar

Howdy Sue!

In addition to "having it out" with the local store, make sure that the main office of RiteAid knows what's going on too.

If they are going to screw up Rx's and you want to get a refill from a different RiteAid while you are on the road somewhere, you will be in deep ka-ka.

The whole reason I switched from a local non-chain pharmacy to RiteAid was so that I could get a prescription refilled from anywhere in the country.
    Last edited by howdydave; 09-11-2011 at 11:18 PM.
    Dave
    Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
    www.howdydave.com

Howdy Dave,

Thanks for the advice! I will be going to Rite Aid today after I get out of work to have it out with them and the manager. This will make the 3rd time I've had to go to Rite Aid to get things straightned out regarding my AED's
    The one thing that really ticked me off is how they were trying to blame all of this on my former pharmacist from Kmart stating that he didn't send the perscriptions to them legally. I know that is a bunch of bull because I've dealt
    with him since the late 1970's or early 1980's and he has never screwed things up for me or my husband when it came to getting our perscriptions. I will keep you posted as to what happens today. They just better not make me
    pay for the meds again after I paid for them this past Friday. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hi Folks,

I went to Rite Aid this afternoon to pick up the rest of my vitamins I took my receipt as well as the vitamins that they gave me a couple of days ago for proof that I paid for the med and the amount of vitamin
    which was 23 when they were to give me 90 vitamins. (Folic Acid) When I gave it to the pharmacist she told me "We don't carry this type (brand) of vitamins here did you check to see that you didn't have a 2nd contrainer in the bag".
    Then she had the nerve to say to me: How do I know that you didn't dump your other vitamins into a container at home." I was ready to blow up at the pharmacist until the assistant pharmacist spoke up and told the main pharmacist
    that I had called on Friday because of the screw up they made on the amount of vitamins they gave me. Take my word if it hadn't been for the assistant pharmacist the entire store would have known how many times they have screwed
    up my pescriptions. I still plan on putting them on report with the main headquarters, BBB, and a few other places. Good luck to all of You who have to deal with Rite Aid for meds. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12