Challenges Parents Face in Applying Behavioural Interventions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenges Parents Face in Applying Behavioural Interventions

I have worked as an ABA Therapist for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and am currently completing a Masters of Clinical Psychology. As part of this degree I am completing a research thesis investigating the challenges parents face in adhering to behavioural intervention strategies- I learnt during ABA Therapy that it is not always easy at times!

The study is an online survey of parents/caregivers of children with ASD. It aims to help identify what behavioural intervention strategies parents find most difficult to apply and why. This information may help clinicians work more effectively with both parents and their children in managing challenges in following behavioural interventions. The study is confidential and completely voluntary, and takes no more than 30 minutes to complete.

To be eligible for the study, participants must be a parent or caregiver of a child with ASD, and have been given behavioural intervention strategies to follow (e.g. as part of an early intervention program, from a psychologist).

If you are interested in participating in the valuable research, the link to complete the survey is:

We appreciate how limited your time is and thank you to those who consider participating in this study. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Moderator #7; 08-08-2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: I'm sorry, you cannot use links until your 11th post and you must have permission for surveys.
Working...
X