Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's see, today I am grateful that I finally have transportation.

Grateful that I get paid on Black Friday.

Grateful that the sun is shining today

2. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

So today I am grateful that it is still the weekend though Sunday.

I am grateful that I have an excellent caregiver.

I am grateful that I am able to foster.

Blog Entries

For shame, has been too long since my last gratitude.

I am grateful that the holidays are over.

I am grateful that I was able to buy some gifts.

I am grateful that I have this bomb a$$ van. LOL

5. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Today I am grateful that even the lighter dosage of trintellix is already making a difference and as of today I take every other day for two weeks then I am done.

I am grateful that I have found someone in the MMJ world who is going to help me get off the meds using professional primo grade MMJ/CBD capsules to help with the withdrawals and the pain. Yes I get meds from my caregiver but I know she is mostly about quantity not quality and is super busy trying to keep up with demand on her medibles which is a huge part of her patient load. They help with some things.

I am grateful that the holidays are over. Now for Jared's birthday at the end of the month then I am done.

I am grateful that I start physical therapy tomorrow even though I know they're gonna hurt me lol.

7. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

we had sunshine today. and although I have had to postpone at least 3 times for my abulation shots due to infections in body, they made a mistake on my schedule and I had to go to visit pain doctor today. it was not a total loss tho as he decided to give me my prescriptions earlier, tho dated for later and when I complained of shoulder pain, he gave me an injection while I was there. not the surgery kind but at this point anything that might help relieve me of some pain was very much appreciated. now if tomorrow I might get dismissed from wound care that will be sweet. my foot will not be completely healed BUT IT IS LOOKING BETTER THAN IT HAS IN OVER 3 MONTHS TIME. SO yay. OOPS sorry about caps. more sunshine is surely to follow as February exits. woopee!! also I have not had a fall in about a month and a half so no having to be pulled on hard floor to back door so that I can get upon my feet. I am hoping to keep it that way. at least I had to great ideal to use a big flower plant holder that is hugh round thing with rollers. If I need help getting to back door ever again maybe I can put a pillow onto that roller and hubby can drag me much easier. Or I might could manage it myself, naw come to think of it I would need help getting to darn thing but I am not as stubborn as I once was so could call for help. take care all and know if I am not online I am at least thinking of everyone anyhow hoping everything is going well with all. Later!
    Last edited by joy; 02-28-2020 at 02:11 AM.

9. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Today I am grateful to hear from Joy and that she's got sunshine. I knew somebody had it.

i am grateful I took care of my taxes for another year.

I am grateful that the days are getting longer

11. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Default Really thankful

[B]i have seen our town hit by tornadoes more than I want to remember and some with a lot of death. So after having out town get a lot of damage and also where my son lives I just have to say it is so good that there were NO fatalities. My son and grandson were very much closer than I and his dad were and I think he may have even mentioned reverting to wanting to suck his thumb like he did as a baby while they were huddled in closet. Damage can be repaired. Our mall is usually busy but because of virus it was pretty empty. Seeing the destruction on tv makes a person wonder how there were only injuries. So this is time for me to add to this forum. /B]

13. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415