No announcement yet.

What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been feeling very good lately so I thought I better check in here.

Today I am grateful for Joyce Meyers who reminds me to be grateful

I am grateful that it is late enough in the year that I don't have to worry about my lawn anymore lolol.

I am grateful to be able to foster though it is mentally and emotionally exhausting.

Comment

how are u now?

Comment

Thank you for asking clouds. I am on the fence about this new psych med. IT makes me numb but it also makes me listless. I feel like doing nothing. I am not crying on and off throughout the day like I was which is a good thing but sometimes a good cry is great therapy. I am just numb. BUT

Today I am grateful that you asked about me clouds.

I am grateful that I may have been able to find a stay at home job. Am looking more into it.

I am grateful that Brandon and I are back on speaking terms.

Comment

It's getting warmer! This morning it's 30* ….. I sure am ready for spring.
          I need cat food so I'm taking off to a neighboring town to see if I can find the right brand for my picky cats. I think I'll take myself out to lunch too. I do enjoy eating out.

Comment

south park humor

Comment

Let's see, today I am grateful that I finally have transportation.

Grateful that I get paid on Black Friday.

Grateful that the sun is shining today

Comment

So today I am grateful that it is still the weekend though Sunday.

I am grateful that I have an excellent caregiver.

I am grateful that I am able to foster.

Comment

For shame, has been too long since my last gratitude.

I am grateful that the holidays are over.

I am grateful that I was able to buy some gifts.

I am grateful that I have this bomb a$$ van. LOL

Comment

Today I am grateful that even the lighter dosage of trintellix is already making a difference and as of today I take every other day for two weeks then I am done.

I am grateful that I have found someone in the MMJ world who is going to help me get off the meds using professional primo grade MMJ/CBD capsules to help with the withdrawals and the pain. Yes I get meds from my caregiver but I know she is mostly about quantity not quality and is super busy trying to keep up with demand on her medibles which is a huge part of her patient load. They help with some things.

I am grateful that the holidays are over. Now for Jared's birthday at the end of the month then I am done.

I am grateful that I start physical therapy tomorrow even though I know they're gonna hurt me lol.

Comment

we had sunshine today. and although I have had to postpone at least 3 times for my abulation shots due to infections in body, they made a mistake on my schedule and I had to go to visit pain doctor today. it was not a total loss tho as he decided to give me my prescriptions earlier, tho dated for later and when I complained of shoulder pain, he gave me an injection while I was there. not the surgery kind but at this point anything that might help relieve me of some pain was very much appreciated. now if tomorrow I might get dismissed from wound care that will be sweet. my foot will not be completely healed BUT IT IS LOOKING BETTER THAN IT HAS IN OVER 3 MONTHS TIME. SO yay. OOPS sorry about caps. more sunshine is surely to follow as February exits. woopee!! also I have not had a fall in about a month and a half so no having to be pulled on hard floor to back door so that I can get upon my feet. I am hoping to keep it that way. at least I had to great ideal to use a big flower plant holder that is hugh round thing with rollers. If I need help getting to back door ever again maybe I can put a pillow onto that roller and hubby can drag me much easier. Or I might could manage it myself, naw come to think of it I would need help getting to darn thing but I am not as stubborn as I once was so could call for help. take care all and know if I am not online I am at least thinking of everyone anyhow hoping everything is going well with all. Later!
                      Last edited by joy; 02-28-2020, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Today I am grateful to hear from Joy and that she's got sunshine. I knew somebody had it.

i am grateful I took care of my taxes for another year.

I am grateful that the days are getting longer

Comment

Really thankful

[B]i have seen our town hit by tornadoes more than I want to remember and some with a lot of death. So after having out town get a lot of damage and also where my son lives I just have to say it is so good that there were NO fatalities. My son and grandson were very much closer than I and his dad were and I think he may have even mentioned reverting to wanting to suck his thumb like he did as a baby while they were huddled in closet. Damage can be repaired. Our mall is usually busy but because of virus it was pretty empty. Seeing the destruction on tv makes a person wonder how there were only injuries. So this is time for me to add to this forum. /B]

Comment

Wow seems like it has been a long time since I did a gratitude check. Too long. Haven't been feeling very grateful as my life seems to be one long string of bad luck but I do have many things. Today I will make up for a few.

I am grateful my dog fence is up.

I am grateful I have awesome neighbors.

I am grateful that I am able to work with animals.

I am grateful to be single. I do miss some things but not much.

I am grateful that sweet Joy is safe during all of the bad weather.

I am grateful that none of my friends have been sick with covid 19. I haven't been sick with it.

Comment

Not having COVID-19 is something to be very thankful for.

I'm glad I finally have new glasses--and the podiatrist was able to solve a problem I've had for many months, a painful callus on the sole of my left foot. All of my do-it-yourself callus treatments didn't work but I did have to make an annual appointment with the podiatrist and while I was there I asked him to take care of it. I'm glad when there's a comparatively easy fix for something pesky like that. Now I can wear shoes without pain.

The summer here has been mostly cool enough so far. That's going to change today but I'm hoping the hot spell won't last long. Most days the highs have been in the 70s or mid-80s. I love weather like that.
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Thank You Covid Health Care Providers!

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I have a long list of things for which I am grateful. At the top, of course, are Jim, Jonathan and Michael. I'm so grateful that I had them with me for as long as I did. They each defied the odds against them.

I am blessed with so many wonderful, beautiful friends here on BT and from all corners of my life. Today, I am grateful that I was able to spend time with four of them virtually after nearly two decades of being separated.

I always give thanks for my home and all of the conveniences I have, which millions of people don't have. Food, toilets, toilet paper, soap, linens.

Having solid medical care coverage, which I didn't have for over 30 years, is a true blessing.

Everyday, I am grateful that my computer and modem are working, because they are both fragile. Thanks to them, I can connect with the people I love around the world.

I would be super duper grateful if everyone would stay in their homes, wear masks when they go out, not be frivolous with their public exposure, and recognize that we're never going to conquer this beast, unless we all comply with the rules.

A car seat belt isn't comfortable, but without it, we could die. Bike helmets aren't comfortable, but without them, we could die. Masks aren't comfortable, but without them, we could die.

Prayers for all of the COVID-19 patients around the world and the health care providers serving them. They put their lives on the line to save others, and I am incredibly grateful to them.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
                                Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Working...
                                X