my garden

husband’s ability to work at home

my 95 year old mom

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Chris,

I almost forgot:

I am grateful for our three cats: Lily Cat, Tuxedo Jack and Cassie Cat.

All rescues originally caught in the wild.

ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

i always want vicks vapo rub for nerve pain or just some generic version

dont think i could live without tea with caffiene
        Last edited by clouds z; 07-31-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Wow so great to see all the posts, thank you guys for bringing more sunshine to this thread.

Today I am grateful that testing for my shoulder is over. Xray, MRI and Ultrasound. My primary went all out and I didn't even have to do PT.

Which brings me to my next thing I am grateful that I didn't have to do Physical Therapy for this. Yet lol.

I am thankful for my newest and last member to our household, Miss Louise is my feral rehab and we have adopted her. She is a foster fail. She has been with us for a year and a half and I can't see her having to start over somewhere new. She would be terrified and feel betrayed. So she is home.

I am thankful that the weather is cooling for a bit here soon and I can get out in the yard and get some work done.

Ann loving your kitties, you should post pics. Clouds will have to try the Vaporub, makes sense. Living on IcyHot right now. Agate I am glad your feet feel better. I know what it is like when every step is painful.

Comment

I am thankful that it is lovely here for a couple days.

Thankful that I got out yesterday while it was cool and got some work done outside.

Thankful that my mower is working again. For now, is making funny noise LOL. Sounds like loose or sticking blade. May need oiling. Makes a whoosh, whoosh sound when blade is engaged. At least I can haul.

Thankful for knee injections working.

Comment

i am thankful for my abulation injections. Christina does your work enough for you to keep getting them? i am thankful for any relief, but insurance is getting picky these days so it is always tricky if your reply does not satisy the higher ups. i hate rating it with a number.. constant pain can get to be an awful thing even if it does not have a 8 or 9 plus to it. just ask me how i am enjoyinng the constant sound in my ears and my eye jerking most all the time. but yes, i am happy that along with the noise i am not having jabbing pains in ears or the dizziness or worse, the dilibating loss of stomach fluids etc. yes, things can get worse so I am happy i am not in hospiytal and that i can walk some. i always see thoose worse off than myself when i go to doctors appointments because they are most all located in our large hospital.

Comment

Wow two months almost to the day. Haven't felt very thankful lately, yes lovely Joy everything hurts, well wait, thank you God that I no longer get migraines. Joy I am recovering from my right side ablation. Two days for the agony from the procedure alone to go away, day three and still a bit tender today but not near as bad. I am to get my left side done in two weeks. Then we see about an injection for bursitis in my shoulder.

I am thankful that Joy came and posted.

I am thankful for fall, it is my favorite time of the year.

I am repeatedly thankful that my dog fence is up.

I am thankful that I am able to foster mama and kittens right now.
                Last edited by houghchrst; 10-09-2020, 05:39 AM.

Comment

i feel if i stay off internet i will feel better -guess i could try it

i think the archive site has better movies than youtube

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

have you heard this guy?james taylors bass player doing chats

Comment

hey all and especially clouds. i tried twice to send a reply. i give up. it took me 3 or 4 times to send the last one. so just not up to all that typing.

now for things i am thankful for. they are sending me to physical therapy for my two broken fingers, one that was almost severed and the other that the nail is just hanging. i had a nail like that when i was in middle school. darn it if the putting up with the nail coming off wasn't as bad as the slamming fingers in door. it is turning out to be the same with these fingers as well. i wear a bandade over nail so it wot get caught and rip off taking flesh where it is still attached.
                        Last edited by joy; 10-21-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Today I am grateful for this Indian Summer we've been having.

Grateful that all my kittens have been asked for. Praying for mama next.

Grateful that my bursitis is abating.

Comment

Working...
                          X