Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member

happy this thread has come back up!

I agree about how good it is that Clouds has been posting more often. I often think about the one's missing & wonder how they are doing.

Chris & Joy,healing wishes for you both!

Jeannie,thanks for sharing you had a date with a nice man.

I'm very happy I finally had some energy yesterday! most days are spent sitting & not caring one bit about housework or anything else.

will be even more happy when we get some summer weather! seeing blooms on any of my flowers brings a smile. same with watching the birds,bunnies,deer & neighbor pets passing through.

happy that hbby finally found the cord to my od laptop. it was in vehicle he had looked in before i am thinking the heat and stress of my problems aew gwtting to him big time.

really thankful for the firefighter tha sold it to hubby or gave, still not sure which but he was to ave said glad someone is getting some use out of it.. I'll say big smile here

hubby and granddaughter are off to a grassfire right now. so hot and i worry

but i saved the best for last.... dear friend has her chemo tomorrow and last time it had not grown. oh if that will continue and the before stuff keeps working without toomuch going on.

i am beginning to think next time i have some type infection, well the cure for me is just about always worse than the problems just let me say politely and does always call for more meds with problems that last as long as the original ones would.

no I haven't forgotten which link I chose, I have been awake a lot lately in the very early hours. and i am so ashamed when I see the beginnings of light because all the little birds start singing. And I sit and listen and feel worse than that old ...Grinch.

here is wishing i felt like singing more myself and ashamed because i know i don't have it as bad as a LOt of people who manage gracefully while i do not. but at least i recognise pretty sounds while still hearing awful ones all the time from my meneries disease. and that is a good thing.

we did get some pretty fall colors in the trees. with such a little amount of rain all summer, i was afraid that the tree leaves would just die and fall off. not so althogether as some were mighty awesome looking yesterday. both of our family reunions are over for the year now.

Well I am reporting back about my brother and friend Donna as well. Thank goodness that mass that showed up in bladder was an infection. So that left brother with cancer still in prostrate. They had canceled his surgery to explore further and I am happy that it was just an infection in that part of his body. Now maybe they can do the surgery and remove all sign of it. It was postponed after they saw that suspicious mass.

I know brother must be hurting as he had to get off all his medications in preparation for the surgery. And Donna did get to come to our fire department party. she did look worse than usual to me but i can understand why. i gave her a warm scarf to wear along with her scarft etc she wears. she only wears wigs to get her chemo. when she is around just friends, she wears a scarf. it is always good to see her out no matter what she is wearing. here is hoping we can get back to painting soon.

having something to be happy about. and any day i cconnect with friends is a good day for sure.

Happy to think spring is not far away!

livingstone daisies are blooming in the yard.daffodils & crocus are blooming too.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm with ya there Pati.

Good to see this thread again too.

it made me really happy to see a female & male blue birds try out my gourd house I made just for them. The male kept trying to hit the kitchen window, hubby said he probably saw his own reflection and wated to scare the other bird off. anyhow they were both beautiful.

spring break and grandson has just come to spend the night with us, Yay and more days as well hopefully.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

​I have seeds coming up!! Yay!!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast