Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member

yay for clouds good news.

meant to say people here seem more interested in my boring life than my relatives
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Clouds great news on your biopsy and of course we are interested in you. You are a part of us.

I took a spill and I am hoping I did not do a lot of damage. My ears are hurting from menieres as well. But hey I WAS trying to wear hub b ys' big boat sandals so I would not have to walk on sharp rocks. Sliced on both feet uugh after removing tub boats.

things could be a lot worse but until later, no worries about me ok!
    I am happy about jobs okay biopsies and all that I have read so far. Not got to it all yet tho.
    Last edited by joy; 05-29-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: to bold

(((JOY))) you have to quit falling lady. Hope you didn't do too much damage.
    Take care,
    Dawn

Joy,happy you are still with us!

Happy I have lost some weight since seeing the eye doc.

Happy lumber is here for the roof......

Happy the plans for the sun porch are done so the project can move forward.

Happy that Pati is going to get a roof over her patio.

Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What makes me happy is when a long time member who is always struggling finally posts something positive. Clouds I know this may seem silly and you have been here with us a long time and I know you struggle on a moment to moment basis and I know it is hard for you to open up and I am so happy that you have been opening up a bit more, posting a bit more often and for the first time in a long time it was, for me, breathtaking to see you posting about a positive experience. We take them where we can get them. I pray you have more of them and feel comfortable enough to post them.

Okay I'm done and prolly just made and a$$ outta myself and clouds I am sorry if this is awkward or weird for you. (((((((hugs))))))

I second that Chris, it is good to hear from clouds and like you say especially since some aren't as vocal as others. It is nice to hear from the "quiet" ones even if it is written.

Glad about your patio pati and I hope your foot is healing fast after surgery Chris. It has been just over a month and gosh there is sooo much skin that is needed to cover my foot. It has barely made a dent in covering the spot. Looks like it will be an all summer job of regrowing the skin or longer. Going crazy staying down is putting it mildly!!!

Some more weird stuff has been going on with me but I'm too tired to tell it all and besides, they don't have an answer so guess it will keep anyway. I hope everyone has a nice 4th. Looks like more of the same for me. take care everyone...
    Last edited by joy; 07-01-2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

happy i had a nice, laid-back date yesterday here at home with a nice man
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast