Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member

Oh I enjoyed reading that. I pictured that little bird taking his bath and splashing, LOL. Birds are fun to watch aren't they? I finall took more seed outside yesterday. And yes I do have a family living in the ghourd that I hung up outside. i am not going to touch it tho. It is really high up there and I daresay even with a ladder I'd fall trying to take a peek. So they will have peace from me at least. Wish I had a camera that was pointed at them but alas, that means money, don't have it for that. take care

i Also had the birds taking baths in the bird bath. I love watching them too.

I love listening to the birds sing in the morning.

I love a clean house. (when i clean and not be on the computer)

I loved that I got to spend time with my youngest daughter on wednesday.
    Take care,
    Dawn

happy to see some critter's most everyday. bunnies,deer,and alos of birds.

even one of the Manx cats came across the yard again.

happy to see my flower seeds growing.

very happy to know the roof will be done (soon I hope) over the patio now that the concrete exstention is done!

soon I can get the birdbath set up again & move all my stuff back-then relax.

I haven't noticed the blue birdas at the gourd house lately. I need to look up and see how long it takes to raise a family. They may have all flown away. I did see the male with things in his mouth. I'd have to take it down to see and hate disturbing them in case I have just missed them.

I also have several many more gourds and Donna and I have been painting them. I have a little wren that I have plans for her gourd house as soon as I can find the drill bits to make hole in bottom for a drain.

Now I just need to put clean water in my bird bath and see if they will actually use it. So far they didn't and it has just causht the extra seeds that fall from feeders. That is a job clening it out but it is only place for the heavy thing to sit as hubby has bricks under it to make it level. Oh well, maybe they won;'t be picky if I just fill it up enough with clean water more often.

not much to say
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

clouds it is still nice to see even a few words from you. - it lets us know you are still with us. and that probably nothing terribly wrong or bad is going on or you would have said so. in todays' world, that is a good thing in itself, to me anyway

people here seem more interesting im my life than my relatives
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

biospsy shows i dont have skin cancer

Great news clouds!!!!!
    Take care,
    Dawn

Clouds,good news on the biopsy! and I know people here are more interesting than my relatives. have more compassion too!

happy the sun is finally out today!
    happy I woke up with energy this morning-didn't last long but I did manage to get a few things doneLOL
    happy my doggies eyes are improving from the buttermilk trick!
    happy my blood sugar is in a good range

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast