Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member

Default just bringing this thread back up! join in.....

I'm so happy I can see using the "biggie style"!!

happy spring is around the corner (and no snow here today unlike other areas)

happy my housemate has asked for an estimate to add a roof over the concrete patio. keeping stuff dry will make my life easier.

happy one of the camelia's is blooming. and neighbor's row of flowering plum trees are beginning to show pink.

happy so many are making the effort to post on BT!

why is this post so old?
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Because we have been slackin' off clouds lol.

Thank you Pati! I know there are a couple more we could use back up too.

I am happy cause Pati brought one of our long lost threads back
    Oh wait you hate that one don't you? Why?

I am happy cause I have ornamental grass and cabbage coming up already

I am happy cause spring is here.

I am happy cause my life is finally getting straightened out.

Clouds,this forum was one of the first I came to years ago. It was started by a nurse called Laurie.

Don't you think we can all find some little something each day to bring a smile?

We all have something to feel grateful for-no matter how much we deal with everyday that is not so pleasant.

I hope you'll join in!

1.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Last edited by joy; 03-20-2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: double post

I am happy that even tho they do not get along, hubby and I have a picture of both kids with their kids together with us for a family portrait.

My friend P**** who lost W*****, the last to join our group and they had a portrait of their 5 kids and grands and some step tho they aren't treated any different. With such a large group even an 11x14 they were not able to get a close up. That picture impressed me greatly. And W... passed on and now there are more grandkids so Peggy wil never have a full portrait again. I don't know what hubby said to get one of ours to decide to come to portrait day at fire department but he did and now I have beuautiful pics for the effort. Yay, makes me happy.

We had a relaxing time watching our daughter (on spring break) with her friend and her kid who is also grandchilds friend. Last year was the best friend who was killed so having her find another good friend is no small thing and gives me much to be thankful. And this woman is a good person that her husband is part of business they are in. (some have been less than what you would hope for,eeks not a prudish person but you'd have to know some from the past) Their laughter and giggles made pappy and I feel better just watching. Sunshine sure helped as well.

New flowers blossiming everywhere and I picked up rocks, shells anddriftwood to bring home. treasures to me and back home to laundry. back to normal but with a lighter heart.

Thumbs up Pati,............................................. ...................................

What used to make me, very happy was, hearing about all of your little critter friends!
    Seen any, lately?!?...

Phyllis;)

happy we finally got some spring weather here. I have a bench where I can soak up sun & my dog & cat join me.

happy I have some bright annuals to look at finally. and I got stock & carnations which smell heavenly at night.

happy I can move today after all the gardening I did yesterday.

happy I watched the last of the Master's on Sunday & got to see Bubba win after his very lucky shot from the woods!go USA!

It is back to cold weather here. At least we still have abundant sunshine . Donna made it over Thursday night and we painted gourds for bird houses. Finally something that was fast, easy and we both had a good time. just need to find parts of things needed to cut out holes for openings for the birds.

I do have a family living in the one granddaughter made and I hung outside. I can't see well enough to find out if it is the blue birds that I saw checking it out. I won't be sticking my hands inside because don't want to alarm residents and it is way up high. Wish I had a lot more gourds but at $5. apiece, not going to happen.

Nathan, my little finch makes me so very happy! He is so tiny, yet packe with personality and is so sweet and funny. He waits impatiently in the morning for me to got his little dish filled with fresh water for his bath (scolds if I'm too slow). And he takes 2 or 3 baths a day, splashing happily away.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast