Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member JanM's Avatar

I think what makes sitting on that dock so special is that I helped to get it there. Filling and swinging buckets of gravel down the steps to make a foundation for the buckets of concrete that I swung down the steps also.
    I'm just where God wants me to be, not one step ahead nor one step behind........

Distinguished Community Member

Happy that it's monday and hubby is back to work. He always has to be doing something and never rest and he doesn't let me rest either. lol No I really do enjoy him home with me.

Take care,
    Dawn

[B]happy we had some summer weather & my body didn't hurt!
    happy my trailer has been pressure washed & the leaks caulked.
    happy I still have flowers to look at.
    happy Kermit the frog is still around (3rd year? I think)

Joy,I read "The Help" and it's a very good book,people @ my Labor Day sale had read the book & seen the movie & said both were good.

Pati, I thought the book was good too.

Happy that I'm finally looking at going back to school. Just have to figure out how to pay for it.
    Take care,
    Dawn

pati glad you gave the book "the help" a good rating. I intend to enjoy it soon.

it is so enjoyable to see all the little hummers chasing each other outside my window at kitchen. i can see them sitting on top of a tall pole thing hubby made by welding four pieces together and spray painting them a nice green color. they sit on top if there aren't other waiting around in the morning time. by afternoon tho, they are chasing each other off.

and

they fly towards the corner of the house where there is a tall green leaf eunomous, spelled wrong
    i am sure they have a nest close by. i have never looked before. wouldn't it be a real treat to find one. i hope to explore this more before this season is over and they leave. i will look inside that plant soon for a nest.

i have noticed yet another type butterfly around, smaller, yellow and very pretty.

granddaughter is playing volleyball and does a good job of it. proud of her skills in it.

and not least of it but i have been sorta ill with my menieres stuff and i am feeling better by now with it all. feeling better is always preferable to the opposite in my book.

yeah or yey !!!! however it is spelled

Default instant reply doesn't work for me today

happy I've gotten my new eyeglass RX. was told I will still have to get up to see the football scores. FINALLY got an explanation about the weirdo telling me I was going blind a few years back from diabetic neuropathy. it can come & go if the " lesser" type. big relief there!

happy I managed to get some junk cleared off the lawn. beginning to rain here & needed to get stuff under cover.

happy Jo is back with us!!

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

I'm happy John's home for at least the weekend.

I'm happy he took me to these two stores to see then because I'm thinking of appying. They only do it over the phone & I don't know how to put a resume on the computer thus I'm very happy he is here to show me.
    Lorraine (lor)

happy julia is back also, tho i did miss saying hi to her. i am also

happy i am feeling a bit better first hubby was down with kidney infection then i come down with a big case of menieres with a lot of acid reflux on side, not a good combination so HAPPY i am feeling better finally. (just not looking at screen in case it still moves on me, eyes play tyricks with meniers as well)

happy i finally got to go to our convication centers big rodeo thing they have every now and then. tho the small rodeo granddaughter goes to ride the bulls,m unsbroken horses calf tying etc better, LOL than those professionals did and a lot cheaper price to get in. i still enjoyed watching grandson enjoy it. he asked his pappy a million questions like a normal six year old can. have to say i love kid, i have missed it due to sickness every yea but made it this time Yay for me.

julia if you are reading, i hope you are feeling better now and that ken will keep your computer going for you.sorry i haven't alled and teased him about getting you that vehicle.

i am really glad also that tho I moved lauries post and included her first post, thet when i aked, they did put her name by it so mine wasnt showing as the originator but javisi. still picture her surrounded by all her grandkids and hope she comes back some day in better health and seee we kept her thread going.

happy my dad called me a few days ago. he's still in dreadful pain however.

happy I can see flowers in bloom from my office window. white moths are eating my ornamental cabbage.

happy I've gotten to speak with some humans lately. love my pets but they don't converse too well.

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

I'm happy I have lots of room in bed, for awhile anyway.
    Lorraine (lor)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast