Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I missed my good night list. Let me think how did my day go that I was grateful for somethings before bed.

My feral kitten isn't feral and is becoming less afraid.
    Grateful that I felt well enough to make dinner despite my pain.
    Grateful for my bed LOLOL.

Jingle I too am becoming a die hard cat fan. Never thought I would. I adore all of them lol.

Now for this morning...

for the feeling I have right now where I am not so anxious and my thoughts are not obsessed by my messy houose and money.
    I have gotten feeding and cleaning up after seven cats and two dogs down to about half an hour lol. I am amazed my house does not smell like cats so I must be doing something right.
    well I am struggling for the next because so many things are so cliche, the day, waking, but I am going to go with the old true stand by, I am grateful that God watches over me.
    Last edited by houghchrst; 04-29-2019 at 07:19 AM.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

I've been a cat fan my entire life. I've had a cat just about my entire life. I don't know what I would do without these two kitties I have now.

Being thankful? ...... I'm thankful for such a NICE day. I took myself out for lunch.
    We had a big rain storm forecast for today but it moved north. Rain is supposed to move in this evening
    and tomorrow is supposed to have a dangerous thunderstorm.

4. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Ugh, tired of the rain but it is typical for us this time of year. It is supposed to warm up over the weekend. Want to work on fence.

Last night...

I was grateful that my day went decently. I did nothing but lay about lol. Not even an important phone call.
    My 1 1/2 eyed kitty is becoming more loving, must be doing something right there.
    I am grateful that my son is a different, better person now that he is away from that woman.

for for this morning...

I am grateful that my fencing is being delivered today.

Grateful for our chunky Skyler, he is so solid to cuddle even for a dachshund and he gives hugs and kisses when I cry.

I am grateful for all of the people on FB who donated to my cause.

6. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Last night....

I was grateful to be able to try something new for dinner and actually have it turn out, very unhealthy but delicious nonetheless

Grateful for Miss Rebecca the holistic healer that I met at the social club. She posts inspiring videos and takes us with her on her journey through life with wonderful insight. She had a good one yesterday.

Grateful at the end of the day to be done with dinner, critters loved and fed, fence delivered and reading before bed again.

This morning....

Grateful that all this rain will make my Tulips blossom this weekend.

Grateful for a hot shower this morning.

Grateful that today is payday, woo hoo bill time.

Distinguished Community Member

not much maybe cheese and beer
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

9. The following user says "thanks"

Good to "see" you, clouds.
    Another day forecast with a crashing thunderstorm and instead it's full of sunshine and great temperature.
    I'm grateful that we had such nice weather yesterday that I could BBQ two little steaks ...... one for dinner and one for dinner tonight.
    I'm grateful that my tummy is full.

11. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Hi Clouds, I am all for the cheese also! Not much for beer but do enjoy one once in a while if it is nice and cold.

Missed a couple of days.

grateful that I thought to switch my neurontin dosage to double in the a.m. and single at night instead of what I was doing. I am getting a little bit of pain relief and have a bit more energy during the day. am going to ask my psych to get me dosage back up to what it was.

Grateful that my fence is almost all here and ready to put up.

Grateful that Brandon cleaned the kitchen for mother's day yesterday.

This is just this morning.

Neurontin? Bah - I don't like that stuff and it sure doesn't make me happy. My prescription is low - 2 100mg caps 3 times per day and I've reduced that to 1 100mg caps3 times
    per day and it still knocks me out. I sleep as many hours as I'm awake.

14. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

Lot of people can't take Neurontin. I take two 300mg in the morning and one at night. It was prescribed by my psych to help me get stage four sleep. I decided to try changing it up to see if it would help my pain. It does a bit depending on what I do. My original script was for 600mg but my asshat primary changed it now is telling me if I want it changed I have to have my psych do it.

Let see yesterday I was grateful for

the beautiful day

my catio's progress

getting some stuff done in the yard.

This morning I am grateful that we are going to get another beautiful day

That I have three plants coming up

That I don't have anything pressing I need to do today.

16. The following user says "thanks"

Blog Entries

struggling today. Things are bad. For me anyway. I know others have it worse.

so yesterday I was grateful to get a lot of work in the yard done

neighbor man mowed my lawn for me.

was beautiful outside

This morning not so much

I am grateful to CJ for coming to look at my car.

I got my foodstamps today and we are out of food....well almost.

I have started getting Brody's memorial grave site set up. I have been struggling with getting it done because even being near it sets me to tears. I have big rocks that I have gotten from all over, some friends have given me, some my boys collected when they were little and we traveled, some I snagged because they were beautiful. I went and picked out some buckets full from the local stone mason, is that what they were called? lol, no clue, and their original intention was to surround a bird bath that was going to have flowers planted in it because the bowl is slightly cracked and won't hold water. Well despite the so called last forever ground cloth, which disintegrated, weeds started growing up and becoming uncontrollable so now the rocks are moving and now I believe I have too many so will have to find something else to do with the rest.

18. The following user says "thanks"

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast