Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: What are the little things that make you happy? *part three moved

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Joy, sorry I haven't heard anything from Christina. I am worried about her. I wish she would just pop in and say hi!

OK, this makes me smile. Son came up and brought my latest granddaughter. She is a doll. She is almost 6 months old and I'm just now getting to see her. she took to me like I was her mama!! It did wear me out, but I will have to pace myself.

the next one is due in Sept. I hope all will go well. She has seizures, but I'm praying that will go away, but if not she can keep it under controlled.

I am truly blessed *very happy Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

well here i go again, drat had typed the message and ding, not a word on screen. i cannot do it all since i have to type with 2 fingers since hands are dead and so have to LOOK at the keys. not at all like i remembered from school days, each finger haave\ving a key assigned to it.

oh well i still can type just not look at everything and hunt aznd pick, lol.

juliia it is so good to hear from you yourself. missing some more folks ...
    just a hurried warning that computer is going to shop as soon as i get off of it.... . so all take care while i am away again and hope i get computer back soon. they see us coming and always charge enough i am alwsays afraid hubby will refuse to have it fixed. cross your fingersa for me all.

dawn any wedding pictures, would love to see some.
    Last edited by joy; 09-04-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I decided to try and revive this thread as I need some lessons in being grateful lately.

I am grateful for the sunshine this morning.

I am grateful for my health. Things could always be worse.

I am thankful for friends and family.

4. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Thank you!!

I am grateful for a bit warmer weather. How did it happen that a temperature of 38* seems so good ?
    I am grateful for a kind neighbor who can fix anything and is always willing to help. Bless her good heart.
    I am so grateful for people who chat on a message board.

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Today I am grateful that this pouring rain is not snow. See how I turned that around lol. Oooooo thunder too that's a plus.

I am grateful that I spent most of yesterday "pain free". I slept good last night. Haven't slept good in like three nights. Out of Klonopin. got it refilled yesterday.

grateful I have coffee this morning, meds are filled, able to get my cbd meds yesterday. Food for the day.

get out before I over think it lol

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

glad im not starving in yemen or gaza in hell
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Blog Entries

way to shoot me down clouds lolol. I still am grateful for my little corner of the world. I am grateful that you are not in either of those places also.

Blog Entries

I'm grateful my echo showed good results and I am free of my vest.

I am grateful that the sun is shining again.

I am grateful for all the people I am meeting in the pet rescue world.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910