Thread: Pati

Distinguished Community Member

Default Pati

I have had some tests done during april and may for an awful word I hate. so I have come home and stuck my head in the sand and have been pretending everything was alright with my health.

and I have been searching everywhere for pati's phone number without any luck. dear jo I see where you have been posting and I am so thankful for that. but the longer time passes by without my hearing from pati, well it is worrying me a lot. I have search in my house, looked alol through the phone books etc to see if I had placed pati's and jo's number in them, without any luck, looked on computer even and no luck.

if anyone has pati's number I would love to have it because I sure would call and see if she is okay. I truly have had myself preoccupied with all the stressful stuff going on with the testing etc. I whought perhaps I could wait until winter before I had the second surgery done. no luck as the obgyn doctor call and said she wanted to see me the last of august. drat it. guess it would be nice to get it all over with. I have been like a chicken with its head cut off this summer.

it has been on my mind that pati might have had another stgroke and might be in very bad shape. I pray not and sure would love to hear her voice. I hope everone else is doing 0kay. much love to you all.

Distinguished Community Member

Joy, how are you doing? Did you have the surgery yet?

I miss Pati too. I worry about her. I wish she would check in with us to let us know she's o,k,
    Take care,
    Dawn

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

​did anyone hear from Pati?

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

yes, we all miss our dear friend Pati. Lil Queenie, I'm so happy to have you back here. Yes, get that gazebo up and enjoy!! Wish I had one. We do have a large back yard, but I am limited as to how far I can go. My chair should be here sometime this month. Beth is working like a dog to get it going. She wants her mama to go places and do things. lol

Dawn, give the wee one kisses from all her
    auntie's. We will all claim her!!

my love to all, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben