OT Prayer need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT Prayer need

Blessings all. Please forgive my being AWOL, though I have been lurking and you have all been in my prayers. Nearly 3 years since my last seizure (praise God), however I have had a few auras due to some pain in an unrelated area. I had a biopsy today due to some pain, bleeding and 4 red spots along the bladder wall, I should have the results in a week. Praying that it isn't cancer. Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support.

In HIS Service....Dan....Hospice Chaplain
    Last edited by satman next generation; 06-10-2014, 11:18 PM.
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
    Helen Keller
    See my story at
    www.strongsvillebiblefellowship.org
    Go to "Personal Stories" then to
    "He Calls Me His Friend"

Hi Dan,

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a sz. My prayers are with you that you don't have cancer or any other medical problems. Always remember a person is not disable as long as they put
    the letters G-O in front of disable then you have GODISABLE (God is Able). Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

((((((Dan)))))) ~

Healing prayers and positive energy are flowing for you. Keep the faith. Trust and believe.

Love & Light,

Rose
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

All my best to you, as always (((Dan))).

I will keep you in my thoughts.
        Firehorse
        *fire*rodeo

Comment

I'll add you to the prayers Dan. Hope all comes out fine.

--Travis

Comment

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. The biopsy came back this afternoon and 3 of the 4 red spots tested positive for bladder cancer. It is high grade but fortunately stage 1. It is treatable, though honestly, I'm not quite sure what I'm feeling at the moment. I'm more concerned about my family than anything. Your continued prayers are greatly appreciated.

In HIS Service....Dan
            Last edited by satman next generation; 06-13-2014, 09:17 PM.
            Helen Keller
            See my story at
            "He Calls Me His Friend"

Comment

(((Dan)))

I'm so sorry that the test came back positive, God will see you through this and be with your family. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
              Wishing you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

A person is never disable just put the letters G-O in front of disable and you have Godisable (God is able)

Comment

Praying for You, Dan

((((((Dan)))))) ~

I'm so very sorry for your diagnosis. I am grateful that it is Stage 1, detected early and treatable. I can only try to imagine the mixture and multitude of feelings this diagnosis creates for you.

The best thing you can do for your family is to focus on your healing. Begin visualizing your healing, see the cancer eradicated and your bladder healed and whole. Do some research on bladder cancer, educate yourself so that you can work on healing yourself.

A dear friend and former BT member has been battling cancer successfully for many years using the Johanna Budwig protocol. Flax seed oil and cottage cheese or yogurt. (She did also have chemo and radiation initially.)

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

It can't hurt, and it might help.

You and your family will continue to be in my prayers, and I will send positive, healing energy your way.

Please keep us updated, Dan. Let us know what's happening and how you are.

God Bless You ~

Love & Light,

Rose
                Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Dan. I was thinking about you a couple weeks ago and wondered how you were doing. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

`Sandy

Comment

Satman Dan

I often think of you and am sorry to read of your diagnosis as well as over-joyed to read of your personal story.

Linnie

Read Dan's story,
                    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                    "He Calls Me His Friend"
                    Last edited by linniec; 07-29-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

HI Dan,

My prayers are with you and I hope that all turns out for the best. Have faith and trust and He will see you through.
                      Wishing you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Put the letters G-O in front of the word disable and you have Godisable (God is able.)

Comment

Dan, You are in my prayers, Hun.
                        Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Blessings all,
                          Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. Forgive me for not keeping up. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers. I thought I had a lot of doctors with the big E word. I've got a whooole lot more with the big C word. Shockingly, and thankfully through all of this stress, not a single seizure. Yay. Latest update, almost from the very moment my dx of bladder cancer came back, just about the entire staff at my urologist's office became very, cold, callous, indifferent, insensitive, non-compassionate and downright heartless. I was still actively bleeding when I spoke with the nurse about treatment and she told me to contact the doctor. When I called the office to speak with the doctor, explaining the bleeding, they told me "the doctor was booked and I won't be able to see him for 2 months, if it's an emergency go to ER." Needless to say, we had a few unpleasant conversations which are still unfinished. Well, through much prayer, recommendations and professional references, within 2 weeks, I was in the office of the chairman of the Cleveland Clinic's Urological and Kidney institute. Largest in the world and rated second in the nation. He found another tumor that the first urologist completely missed. I began immunotherapy treatment the end of July and just finished a couple of weeks ago. I'm scheduled for a cystoscopy November 26 to check on the progress. If the treatment has been effective, we continue as a maintenance therapy for 2 years. If not, the bladder comes out. Thank you all, so much for your prayers and support. I will keep everyone updated. You have all been such a blessing.

Last edited by satman next generation; 11-06-2014, 12:41 PM.
                          Helen Keller
                          See my story at
                          "He Calls Me His Friend"

Comment

Hi Dan,
                            I am so sorry that you have had to go through such a hard time and I will be praying for you that the Lord will heal you and all will be well.

Years ago I had problems with one of my Drs. and I had a hard time with him so I had to report the Dr. to the medical conduct board and they took care of the problem.
                            Hopefully this won't happen again but if there are any problems with the Dr. just let the Dr. know you may report them to the medical conduct board and hopefully this
                            will take care of things.

Just remember to have faith and trust in the Lord and remember He will never leave your side.

May God Bless You and May He heal you quickly,

Sue

Comment

Blessings all:
                              I'm so sorry for being away so long, although I do still visit. I pray everyone had a blessed holiday time. We had a quiet family time. I wanted to thank everyone so much for your prayers and support and update everyone on my cancer. My cystoscopy report came back as still cancerous and due to the aggressiveness of this cancer, removing the bladder is the next best and only option. I went in for pre-op testing last week to determine if the cancer had spread and the preliminary report shows that the cancer has not spread "PRAISE GOD" so we can go through with the surgery to remove the bladder, lymph nodes and a few surrounding glands and of course they will know better after they biopsy the lymph nodes. The surgery is scheduled for next Monday, January 19th. Thank you again so much to everyone for your prayers and support.

Helen Keller
                              See my story at
                              "He Calls Me His Friend"

Comment

Working...
                              X