Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT Prayer need

Distinguished Community Member

HI Dan,

My prayers are with you and I hope that all turns out for the best. Have faith and trust and He will see you through.
    Wishing you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Put the letters G-O in front of the word disable and you have Godisable (God is able.)

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Dan, You are in my prayers, Hun.
    Lorraine (lor)

Blessings all,
    Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. Forgive me for not keeping up. You have all been in my thoughts and prayers. I thought I had a lot of doctors with the big E word. I've got a whooole lot more with the big C word. Shockingly, and thankfully through all of this stress, not a single seizure. Yay. Latest update, almost from the very moment my dx of bladder cancer came back, just about the entire staff at my urologist's office became very, cold, callous, indifferent, insensitive, non-compassionate and downright heartless. I was still actively bleeding when I spoke with the nurse about treatment and she told me to contact the doctor. When I called the office to speak with the doctor, explaining the bleeding, they told me "the doctor was booked and I won't be able to see him for 2 months, if it's an emergency go to ER." Needless to say, we had a few unpleasant conversations which are still unfinished. Well, through much prayer, recommendations and professional references, within 2 weeks, I was in the office of the chairman of the Cleveland Clinic's Urological and Kidney institute. Largest in the world and rated second in the nation. He found another tumor that the first urologist completely missed. I began immunotherapy treatment the end of July and just finished a couple of weeks ago. I'm scheduled for a cystoscopy November 26 to check on the progress. If the treatment has been effective, we continue as a maintenance therapy for 2 years. If not, the bladder comes out. Thank you all, so much for your prayers and support. I will keep everyone updated. You have all been such a blessing.

In HIS Service....Dan....Hospice Chaplain
    Last edited by satman next generation; 11-06-2014 at 01:41 PM.
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
    Helen Keller
    See my story at
    www.strongsvillebiblefellowship.org
    Go to "Personal Stories" then to
    "He Calls Me His Friend"

Hi Dan,
    I am so sorry that you have had to go through such a hard time and I will be praying for you that the Lord will heal you and all will be well.

Years ago I had problems with one of my Drs. and I had a hard time with him so I had to report the Dr. to the medical conduct board and they took care of the problem.
    Hopefully this won't happen again but if there are any problems with the Dr. just let the Dr. know you may report them to the medical conduct board and hopefully this
    will take care of things.

Just remember to have faith and trust in the Lord and remember He will never leave your side.

May God Bless You and May He heal you quickly,

Sue

Blessings all:
    I'm so sorry for being away so long, although I do still visit. I pray everyone had a blessed holiday time. We had a quiet family time. I wanted to thank everyone so much for your prayers and support and update everyone on my cancer. My cystoscopy report came back as still cancerous and due to the aggressiveness of this cancer, removing the bladder is the next best and only option. I went in for pre-op testing last week to determine if the cancer had spread and the preliminary report shows that the cancer has not spread "PRAISE GOD" so we can go through with the surgery to remove the bladder, lymph nodes and a few surrounding glands and of course they will know better after they biopsy the lymph nodes. The surgery is scheduled for next Monday, January 19th. Thank you again so much to everyone for your prayers and support.

In HIS Service....Dan....Hospice Chaplain
    Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
    Helen Keller
    See my story at
    www.strongsvillebiblefellowship.org
    Go to "Personal Stories" then to
    "He Calls Me His Friend"

Hi Dan,

My prayers are with you that the Lord will heal you quickly. If I may ask has your Dr. asked you about using medical marijuana from what I have learned about it the medical marijuana not only
    helps reduce sz. it also reduce cancer and is known to stop it in some cases. May the Lord be with you and help you through these hard times. Remember God will not leave thee or forsake thee
    so he's right by your side.
    Wishing you and your family only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Dan, I'm so sorry about your Bladder cancer. I will add you to my prayer list and trust God will do what is best for you. I don't think I have met you, but your post caught my eye. I have had so many problems with my bladder , I just had a cystoscopy, found cyst after a c-scan, but Dr. didn't seem to think it was anything to worry over. I'm not too sure I trust these Drs. now days. They are too busy to take time to listen.

Keep your sight on God and trust in him. I will keep you in my prayers. my regards, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Dan)))))) ~

Thank you for taking time to update us. I am giving thanks that your cancer has not spread, and I will continue praying for your complete healing. I will be thinking of and praying for you on Monday January 19.

God Bless You, Dan.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Dan - I'm praying for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12