Thread: Looking for Blackbelt97

Default Looking for Blackbelt97

Hi-I don't know if she/you still look at brain talk but I would love to know how to get a hold of her/you through email.

Thanks!!!

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I haven't heard from her in a REALLY LONG TIME either. I wonder what become of her?
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

Hello jul and funnylegs!

If you click on this link: http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...-blackbelt1997 , you'll see that blackbelt hasn't checked in since 4/02/2011.

I don't see a blue link under her avatar space where you can send her an email, but you can click on "Send Private Message" under her avatar space and I think she might get a notice of your pm in her email.

I hope you get in touch with her!
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Thanks!!!!!!! I looked on her profile to send her a PM, didn't see the thing to click, but I will look again

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jul97 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks!!!!!!! I looked on her profile to send her a PM, didn't see the thing to click, but I will look again
    If I remember correctly it is usually on the side in blue.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php