Thread: one is the lonliest number

Distinguished Community Member

Default one is the lonliest number

Currently Active Users

There are currently 1 users online. 1 members and 0 guests

Most users ever online was 100, 02-27-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Directors
    ★Administrators
    ★Moderators
    ★Distinguished Community Members
    ★Community Members
    ★Registered Users

clouds z
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Harry Nilsson- One (Best Quality)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haT8g7oKnns
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

good way to relax clouds. but I only lasted half of the song, lol. have you been snowed or iced in? we have had grandson all week so I have not had much time for sitting at computer. it is a good thing pappy could take him outside to play in that cold mess. and now that roads are getting cleared off, school is still out because all of the snow and ice is melting off the schools roof. whoosh down it comes no matter what is under the rood when it slides down. very dangerous so another day of being out of school.

kids are happy now but that that won't be fun going to school at the last term of school when the weather is warm and pretty.

maybe people will come back and join in soon. I hope so.

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Clouds --- I'm just one. There's no one else in my life. Me, my computer and two cats.

dec 1996 the snow was 3 ft i think-there was maybe 4 days i didnt go far