Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 92934353637383940414243444969 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

what kind of pain do you have ?back pain?

Quote Originally Posted by jingle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Clouds--don't you wish we all talked more?
    Wanna' hear about me?
    I had a big personal move this week ... My doctor gave me a handicapped permit for my car and I was due for a new plate in Feb. so I just got it yesterday. Whew -- that feel funny. Very convenient but doesn't help the pain one bit.
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

2. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

the chatrooms are gone?a thread can be used for chat room be here if you can at Wednesdays at 10am los Angeles time 1pm nyc time
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

4. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...6494#post46494

forgot and missed it my self by 53 minutes -its hopeless

6. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

I did not read about the chat until right now - 7:56 PM Central time..... much too late.

8. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

well i may miss chat but i am always glad to hear from you all. and Jo i would love to see pictures of grandbabies. i know tho that if you are like me, that ain't happening - unless someone else post them here for me, lol. i don't see me ever learning how to post pictures. i did manage to post avatar once upon a time but no more. excuse my language these days i choose the shortest words to make a sentence. dead fingers are hard to make type. dratted neuropathy is back on the move. uugh hate the stuff.

well granddaughter is 16 and driving. the car used car they bought for her is so low on the ground everybody warns me to not even try to get into it. they say i would never get out. and i do not doubt them as it is very looow on the ground.
    we like a lot of folks have very cold weather now after having such a warm winter. School was clsed today as some rain and freezing cold. usually there is snow by daughters birthday and if not then by granddaughters. both have passed and no snow. i would want it gone fast probably if it did snow. but we did replace the 2 sleds that got torn to pieces in last years snow, lol. wanted to have sleds just in case either grandkid happened to be here when it did snow. what fun for them besides missing school if they cannot play in the snow.

everybody miss hearing from a lot of folks that no lomger are hear and i do think often of each and every one of you. stay well.

10. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey everyone!

i came down with what i thought was a cold on the first day of the new year. headachey, sniffles, light cough. so, i was taking it easy, just walking and doing light house work. i was taking sudafed for my runny nose and it just killed my taste buds and nothing tasted right. so then it's january 12th and i'm still feeling like chit and my whole head is hurting. so i call my doctor and bless his heart he doesn't make me come into the office, but says i prolly have a sinus infection and he prescribes some antibiotics for me. well, 2 days later, my head stops hurting and i am feeling way better. i'm still on the antibiotics for 2 more days, but i'm feeling way better except sometimes i cough because i feel like there's a hairball in the bottom of my throat. that is decreasing everyday, but it is annoying!

i've been reading stuff every couple of days and it's nice you all have checked in. i miss you all and i miss those that aren't here, too. we had a real great group here.

things change. we have to adjust. i hate it.

love you all ,
    jeannie
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Quote Originally Posted by tic chick View Post
    hey everyone!

i came down with what i thought was a cold on the first day of the new year. headachey, sniffles, light cough. so, i was taking it easy, just walking and doing light house work. i was taking sudafed for my runny nose and it just killed my taste buds and nothing tasted right. so then it's january 12th and i'm still feeling like chit and my whole head is hurting. so i call my doctor and bless his heart he doesn't make me come into the office, but says i prolly have a sinus infection and he prescribes some antibiotics for me. well, 2 days later, my head stops hurting and i am feeling way better. i'm still on the antibiotics for 2 more days, but i'm feeling way better except sometimes i cough because i feel like there's a hairball in the bottom of my throat. that is decreasing everyday, but it is annoying!

i've been reading stuff every couple of days and it's nice you all have checked in. i miss you all and i miss those that aren't here, too. we had a real great group here.

things change. we have to adjust. i hate it.

love you all ,
    jeannie

hello get well

14. The following 2 users say "thanks"

here or there anytime

Quote Originally Posted by clouds z View Post
    http://www.braintalkcommunities.org/...6494#post46494

forgot and missed it my self by 53 minutes -its hopeless

16. The following 2 users say "thanks"

here again

18. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Well, I said I would be back, so here I am! Can't stay long but at least was able to get back in. Forgot my password, then forgot what to do to get back in. I am so pitiful!! *unhappy

Will be back when its not so late and I'm not so tired! My love to all, Julia
    Last edited by Jo6; 01-31-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 92934353637383940414243444969 ... LastLast