Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354060 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

I got very angry when someone posted information and a picture of me on Face Book. I requested it be removed many times over, but no action was every taken. What to do when this happens to you? You may as well save your time and try to pretend it is there.

Needless to say I have had a bad taste in my mouth for Face Book every since this happened many years ago. I get mail from people I don't have a clue who they are every day. I know a lot of people that post there, but I don't post back to them. I think I have made many family members angry at me, but I'm sorry about that. I kindly tell them I do not do Face Book.

Clouds, that was a good article you posted on reasons to stop using FB. I know many people do use it and if that is what they want to do with their time that is their business I guess, but I know it has been used to hurt people and that is not good.

Oh well, enough grumbling. I would love to see many of the Brain Talk members come back and be of help to many people that are sick and need encouraging . I'm just glad we still have BT !!

Take care all, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Community Member

Yay you guys ARE still here!!!! It took me forever to get back in here with my real screen name. I was thinking I would have to sign up again. Hi everyone! It says I haven't posted in a year? Is that true?!?!! How the heck is everyone?!
    "When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person that walked in. That's what the storm is all about."

3. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

well golly gee, how happy I am to see you!!~ I am glad to see you post. We are way down in numbers, but if everybody will post a line or 2 we will eventually get caught up, eh?

How are things for you and son? Is he still playing ball?? I have a granddaughter that has played for several years now and plans to play when they start back. She is 13 and she is a really good player.

I've got a great grandson they never seem to stop coming. All are girls except the last one. I love it though. I have been sick for the last 4 or 5 years and in hospital many times. I'm praying I will stay well for a long time.

Jeannie, Joy, Clouds, and Dawn have posted some and I'm glad for that. Dawn has a granddaughter beautiful little doll. I'm sure others have posted, but can't remember them all. Oh yes, 'Fig' has posted some too. Was really glad to hear from her.

Well, can't sit much at a time, but really glad to hear from you. Please come back soon.

All my love, Julia
    Last edited by Jo6; 07-30-2015 at 11:53 AM.
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member

I am so glad to have you back sly. as Julia says, there are just about as maNY AS YOU CAN COUNT ON 1 HAND THAT SHOWS UP HERE ON EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. sorry about caps but hands continue to die and are getting so stiff. but I still can manage to eat, LOL. I too cannot sit in computer chair for very long. I have had a year of testing and searcing and I hate it. I am hoping they will dwEcide in September on that exm that iit is aLL OVER AND THAT THERE IS NOTHI

IT WAS GOOD TO SEE CHRISTINA POST AND I WORRY ABOUT HER AND EVERYONE THAT IS ABSENT FOR VERY LONG.NG TO BE FOUND IN THE WAY OF THAT DREADED "C" WORD!
    take care all

6. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Joy, so happy to hear from you!!!! Yes, it is so good to see those that have been gone a long time. Hope they and many others will come back soon. Joy, send me a note soon. You too Jeannie. I'm so happy for you Jeannie. I wish much happiness for all of you.

You too MIKE. I'm so proud of your hard work and all those good grades you are getting. We all love you and hope things settle down soon.

My love to all of you, Julia

for my brother Ben

Joy, I missed one very important person that posted not too long ago. Christina ((AKA)) lil Queenie. She has been gone for so long that I had thought maybe she wasn't able to post any more.

Well, she WAS able to post and my heart was very happy. I got a Christmas card from her, addressed to Big Queenie from lil queenie! I guess there a few perks to living in a small town. lol I seldom go to the post office so I see them all wondering what Mr. Jo's Big Queenie looks like.Well, I think I get all my mail so I won't grumble.

I saw a post here not to long ago. It mentioned Bob Snodgrass.. He had passed away not too long ago. He wasn't very old and it was a shock to me. I knew he was ill, but I didn't know he was that ill just yet. I know many here in this forum was very fond of him and cared so much for him.(( Bob,may he rest in peace))

will go for now and get some rest. I seem to be doing much better, but don't won't to over do it.

my love to all, Julia

for my brother Ben

Hello! I'm here, checking in on this Sunday morning.

We may be few, but it's good to hear what's going on and how you all are doing. I'll try to post more often.

I'm starting a new medication for my depression. Things have been pretty bad. It's Cymbalta, and I'm hoping that it helps.

The birds are all fine and lively. They do brighten my days! Skye has become a real talker.

august 3rd-its been a little hot here
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

what do you think of vaccines? i dont trust them-see website"dead doctors dont lie"
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

hello all. marion it is good to see you posting! I am always happy to see anyone I recognise these days. I know how tiresome it can get to try and get into braintalk after an absence so it makes it very sweet and also makes me humble when I get to read what everyone has been doing.

I enjoy hearing what each has been doing, all except for those who have been having to make doctors trips, testing and such. we have a new hospital and i feel like I have paid for a few floors of it myself.

now picture me all stiff and walking uneven and at the lake. I could NOT get on my SeaDoo jet ski. so hubby watched me walk a plank sideways to get onto the dock. the water is really high as we have had some rain. so he puts a plank on edge of lake and onto back of jey ski and i was able to walk upon the seat and ride. i could not ride for long as just squeezing the handle to give it gas hurt my whole arm. the right one that a box from Lowes' fell on years ago and tore my rotator cuff. but i sure had fun for a little while. you know for several years I could not ride jet ski because of injuries on my feet and having to always go to foot doctor and having feet bandged. but I have as much fun as anyone when i get to go out on lake. i may be old but not a heart, just body, lol.
    Last edited by joy; 08-03-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354060 ... LastLast