Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 113136373839404142434445465171 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

dawn i know you must be very excited to go see grandbaby. it is worth not having pets o get to travel. and i can tell whenever you do have it to where you can get a pet, you will be a good owner of them. thinking about having to bard them and leave them just lets me know. pets do miss their owners when they are left.

cluds i donot eat allthat well either. and now i am a diabetic so must make an effort to eat better.

2. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi all. I'm just kinda gonna jump in here. Typing on my iPads keyboard is kind of a pain and I have a Bluetooth keyboard but it's been so long since I've used a regular keyboard that it would prolly take me just as long lol.

Ive missed you all and think of yous everyday. I am sitting here, okay let me say first that I have no idea who is who in the pop music world these days. I'm old school rock and Motown mostly, watching a Jonas Brothers concert. I am strangely fascinated by their showmanship. I realized I REALLY need to tend to my mental health lol so here I am. Mostly because I actually liked one of their songs.

Oh oh goodness so much has happened since I was here. Dawn I'm so glad you you will get to see your grandbaby. April, just the sound of it fills me with spring fever. I hope your travel goes well.

Jingle I don't know what I would do without my pets. I am allergic to cats but my sons cat has been living with us and I've had no problem, nor my not so short shortcake

Shortcake y'all is no longer short, I can rest my head on his chest when I hug him and thank God he loves to hug and be affectionate still at 15 which he just turned last week. Time to start teaching him to drive ;@.

B and his family are living with us. He finally got a job and they should be able to start making other living arrangements soon I hope. They fight a lot, both have mental issues, three little ones, 10 down and younger is autistic spectrum disorder. Since they came here the youngest is really learning. Don't know what they did in Georgia but it wasn't working. I get by repeating the mantra that it won't be much longer.

Ex moved out in April of last year. Amazing how much you can not so like someone once you no longer love them. Even shortcake tries to avoid him which is sad. They go out and have dinner or to the movies but Jared tries to avoid his calls lol. Just sad really. shortcake and I bumped along just fine when he left, pre B. We were enjoying it.

Drowning under financial troubles and one thing breaking down after another and barely able to juggle bills. I wake with them on my mind and have crying spells throughout the day due to them. I feel like if I could just get caught up I would be able to have like a fresh start. That's how the last year has gone. I am hoping to get a break this year.

theres other things but I've bored you enough lol.

4. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey all !

nice to see you chris!

i've been thinking about you a lot during this flint water crisis. has that affected you? it is such a travesty and it's effects are going to be felt for a long time. i understand what you mean about not really liking someone after you've loved them. for a long time, i was angry at my ex, blaming him for my probs. of course he deserved it , but it was the negativity i held in my heart that brought me down. i actually can talk to him much nicer now. one day, i even showed him how to work the facebook instant messenger while i was talking to him on the phone. it helps our children see that even if you no longer love someone, you can still be kind.

jingle, it's nice to hear your pain has declined. i hope that is still continuing today, as i know things can change from day to day. julia, it's so nice to see you post and yes, you CAN brag and tell us about your lovely granddaughter who is going places in her nursing career. we like to hear good news too! joy, sorry to see you up so late sometimes. i know what insomnia due to worry or medical probs can be like. i still pretty much go to bed around 1am and get up at 10am. i get this burst of energy in the early evening hours and you better watch out! i have given up trying to change my body clock. it works fine for me and that's what matters.

clouds, thanks for your get well wishes! it took me almost until the end of january to start feeling myself. i was going to zumba still, but i wasn't dancing the full hour and i wasn't really working hard like i usually do. i was just modifying my movements to make it easier. i knew i had to start moving because i felt so weak, so i started slow. now i am back to full speed ahead! fig! i hope you're doing well. i know depression is sometimes worse in the winter. i always get the winter blues...the last 40 years. it's easier now, though.

so, me and my pookie are planning a little fun in the sun. i mentioned to him that i felt i needed some florida sun soon, so we are planning a trip to orlando, where his brother lives. the beach is an hour drive away. 2 days of beach ought to give me some sparkle back .

well, that's all the news i have.

i miss all of you!

thank you for sharing and caring
    jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Jeannie, a beach would be great right now. Hope you have fun.

Christina, hang in there girl you've been through rougher times and you made it through it. I hope those kids are paying you rent.

Well just waiting to go to Vegas to get some needed sun. Nothing else is going on so that could be a good thing.
    Take care,
    Dawn

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sitting here drinking my coffee, watching the sun try to come out and listening to my oldest vomit his guts out. Nice start huh? Poor guy, I think he has ulcers. He goes through this at least once every two months. He is so wound up all the time. Stress is killing him. He doesn't have any health insurance right now so nothing to do. Thinking of recommending some OTC nexium.

next step for them is to get their car fixed and legal then they will be closer to getting out.

Jeannie I have well water so. I am good. A group I belong to has been donating water to those that need it and it has been amaZing how people will pay it forward because we have gotten donations from organizations to hand out.

This club I belong to has really been good for me. I actually went bowling for a good cause 'pins for pups' and had a blast. Now mind you I haven't been bowling in like 30 yrs and I use to be good. Got my shoulder dislocated when I was in my late teens and it has taken years for me to use that arm in any way that extended it without the joint separating. Very gross feeling lol so bowling was off limits but it's better so I pulled up my embarrased big girl panties and got more gutter balls than not. I was not alone but it was fun. I plan to do it again. They also collect donations and food and they cook on the third Friday of the month for our local soup kitchen and I would like to do that too.

well I got side tracked and it's much later. Gonna end it here. Talk at ya soon.

10. The following 4 users say "thanks"

happy march 8th
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

12. The following 3 users say "thanks"

had the flu or stomach flu or something

the only thing i wanted was organic apple cider vinagar then i vomited got dehytrated

didnt go to doctor
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clouds z View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    had the flu or stomach flu or something

the only thing i wanted was organic apple cider vinagar then i vomited got dehytrated

didnt go to doctor
    I hope you are well now ... hope that flu is all gone.

16. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

clouds, how are you feeling?

Not much activity here. Used to be something everyday from everyone.

In 2 weeks I'm flying out to celebrate my granddaughters birthday. I'll be out there for one week. I can't beleive she is all ready going to be one in april. Wow doesn't time fly by when you get older. I remember how slow it felt when I was younger.

I'm currently voluteering for a senoir care company doing office work one day a week. So far I enjoy doing it.

Take care,
    Dawn

18. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

I am thinking about volunteering at the local domestic abuse clinic ...... I know they use a lot of volunteers.

20. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 113136373839404142434445465171 ... LastLast