Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 72732333435363738394041424767 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

i never get flu shots and i dont trust doctors
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Clouds Z, when you get a little older you may change your mind, but then again you may not. I do know one thing, you and I both have had a time with the Shingles. I don't think I would ever get a Shingles shot!!

take care Clouds, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

4. The following user says "thanks"

hello everyone, hope this finds you all safe at home. and if not up and kicking, raring a the bits to get up and moving. I willput a LOL ther but knoe I know it is not funny. between hubby and myself we have been running to alkinds of doctors as well. bu t hope to improve.

and wouldn't you know it -- feet dead AND loegs almost up to knee caps and danged hands halld dead and NOW iamfinally diagnosedasa diabetic. gosh ipaid a fortine way back in late 90's and early 2000 for diabetic shoes. but hADTO PAYFULL PRICE. ONLY GOOD THING I CAN SEE IS NOW MAYBBE I WON'T HAVE TO PAY FLL PRICE. ANDMY TOES STILL HAS A HOLE IN IT BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL HEAL SON. SINCE MAY HAS BEEN A LONGG TIME.

JULIA I WISH YOU WELL AND THAT WE COULS CHEER EACH OTHER UP BY LIVING VCLOSE ENOUGH TO GET TOGETHER. AND MARION HOPE YOU ARE DOING OKAY AS WELL.

oops sorry about caps. my son has kidney stones and has been in a lot of pain and hubby has been called t take him back to hospital. son has been eating pain pills but noting helps enough so far. take care everyone. I hope to get a phone call from huby soon telling me what hospital will do for son today, he was there yesterday as well.

6. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Dearest Joy, So good to hear from you. I too wish we lived close so we could visit. I thought we would get well enough to visit for a short time, but that is not happening, is it? I'm so sorry about your diabeties. Look over spelling, don't have energy to stop and look up spelling. When I was in hospital in October my sugar spiked several nights and they gave me insulen. That scared me because most of my family were diabetic. I haven't talked to brother or 2 sisters lately so I don't know what their health is like. It's a shame to be so close and not stay in touch, but they are in bad health also.

Joy, I hope your son will get better with out major surgery. They have come a long ways with things, but I'm not in a rush to try anything out. I have an appointment with a Gastro. Dr. next month. I don't want to go but Ken insist. Maybe I'll let him go instead!! You take care of yourself, Joy. Be careful and no falling!! I love you dearly and hope to hear from you more.

I miss all the rest of our friends here. Clouds, Marion, Jeannie, Christina, and the many I can't remember their names right off. I still remember you all though.

I love you all, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle

for my brother Ben

8. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Julia)))))) ~

Just want you to know that you remain in my prayers, dear one ~

Healing energy always on its way to you!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, and Michael, 32, who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Our Angel Jon received his wings April 2019. April 2020, Jim, the world's most wonderful Dad, joined them. Now, they all watch over me.

10. The following user says "thanks"

thank you dear Rose. The same goes your way. What you and hubby do is so amazing to me. Not many would even try. Some people simply do not understand healing energy, but I understand it and believe in it with all my heart. That is why I have made it this far.

I hope your Jon is doing as well as can be. You and hubby are like guardian angles. Hope the holiday's will be merry and bright.

All my love, Julia
    Last edited by Jo6; 11-29-2015 at 09:36 AM.

for my brother Ben

12. The following user says "thanks"

hello all ,,,i hope this finds everyone betterthan when i lastt visited.. wouldn't that be nice if things worke that a/ IF IT DID I SURE WOULD MAKE A BETTER EFFORT TO GET IONLINE well dagnabbit it there are those blasted caps again, lol well i was meaning to say i'd drag myself out of my chair and log on more often if it made some or all of s better. but id still have to have hubbyshow mw how to get online. he has changed things up so much ( really i have just forgotten so much, and i use to beally be a whiz with a computer0 use to and now is different times tho.

i miss so many people too i might find them if i went to facebook. but hubby spends so much time on facebook i don't think tere would be enough time for us both, lol. husband quit the fire department - yes he really did. he has been chief since our oldest child was 2 years old. man it has been aloooong time. they gave him a nce send off arty yesterday and he was on tv and all. but i suspect he will still go tag alng if he ggets bored at ome.

everyone take good care of yourself and i ope to not take as long getting back next time. hugs to all.

14. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone. Hope your Thanksgiving was nice. Not much is going on right now.

Joy, wow that must be a shock to both of you with hubby quiting the firedepartment. Is he home more now?

Julia, I hope your using your new chair to buzz around in.

Clouds, I get a flu shot every year. I just don't want to be sick with the flu. Not with my health problems.

Jeanne, I'm sure you are busy.

Take care,
    Dawn

16. The following 2 users say "thanks"

i dont trust flu shots
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

watching its a wonderful life movie on TV seen it too many times

Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 72732333435363738394041424767 ... LastLast