Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233385878 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happenin' (Part 2)

Distinguished Community Member

i maybe think aspirin is giving me hives
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

June Gardner Top Commenter Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Mory Von Werner You are 100% right....... Listening to doctors destroyed my health and my life. Read everything on unnecessary surgeries, especially unnecessary hysterectomies. There are many greedy gynaecologists who fabricate cancer to trick healthy women into unnecessary hysterectomies. As Dr Joel Wallach wrote: "Avoid going the doctor. Given half a chance they will kill you"... And Dr Mendelsohn wrote: "If you are a woman, the greatest danger to your health is, in all likelihood, your own doctor"... It was 100% true in my case....
    Reply Like 1 March 16 at 9:02pm

http://edgytruth.com/2015/03/16/taki...ould-know-now/
    "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Well, after several fittings for my power chair I was told last week it should be here in 2 months. It will get some getting used to, but if it keeps me from falling so much I guess it will be worth it. I already have the lift installed in the mini van.

I will be using my walker as much as possible. I'm losing way too much strength. Trying to walk as much as I can. That isn't much right now. I keep pushing on and hope to feel better.

I miss every body, hope all are well. Christina, I'm praying things will be getting better for you every day.

Gotta run, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

nothing new really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARGFuEG07So

Alan Watt - The Planned Takedown of Society

trying to watch that

7. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

http://www.hulu.com/doc-martin

Watch Doc Martin Online - at Hulu

9. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

I wanted to post a picture of my granddaughter but don't understand how to do it. Anyone know?
    Take care,
    Dawn

hello i dont know

click reply to thread

click insert image which is on secend line two down from little envelope image

Page 28 of 80 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233385878 ... LastLast